TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sarah Palin's Latest Press Conference

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez - you guys don't get it. She just got done doing the 'turkey pardon' thingy. Then she's standing in front of turkeys getting slaughtered. It's beyond funny. It's beyond ignorant. She's simply stupid.

She's college educated and the Governor of a large state. My guess is that she has accomplished way more than you or I ever will. Just saying she is stupid doesn't make it so.

Of course it's a well-worn stunt. And there's nothing in human about slaughtering turkeys. No one is saying it is. It was stupid of her to allow herself to be put in such a situation. She was setup - and hadn't a clue.

FLYBOY I think you're the one without a clue. We learned at an early age how to and did in fact butcher many forms of live stock. Doing it was a routine thing and is not out of the ordinary so how can it be a "situation" that you your self wouldn't be a part of. There was no setup, there is no "stupid", it is a normal and routine action that results in a full freezer. Most kids raised on a small farm know how to butcher, learn that "running around like a chicken with its head cut off" is in fact well founded in fact and none of us are tramatized by the realities of our food source.

The "pardon thingy" has been around since the early 40s maybe the late 30s (started by the President) at all levels of goverment and is not a stunt persay, just one of those things that gets done because the last guy did it and it has morfed into a tradition.

FLYBOY I think you're the one without a clue. We learned at an early age how to and did in fact butcher many forms of live stock. Doing it was a routine thing and is not out of the ordinary so how can it be a "situation" that you your self wouldn't be a part of. There was no setup, there is no "stupid", it is a normal and routine action that results in a full freezer. Most kids raised on a small farm know how to butcher, learn that "running around like a chicken with its head cut off" is in fact well founded in fact and none of us are tramatized by the realities of our food source.

The "pardon thingy" has been around since the early 40s maybe the late 30s (started by the President) at all levels of goverment and is not a stunt persay, just one of those things that gets done because the last guy did it and it has morfed into a tradition.

:hysterical::doh:

quote name='DDT' date='Nov 23 2008, 07:31 PM' post='575730']

Sorry Kieth, but looks like you have posted more pounds of crack than everyone here ???????????

:hysterical:

Crack ????? I'll Give Ya crack.....Butt crack. :hysterical:

post-3019-1227483289_thumb.jpg

Who took the pick of your better side Kieth??????????????? :doh:

Thats not my better side....If I turned around that would be my better side...Wana see. :hysterical:

Gona have to send my models down to So.Cal and do a number on ya. :finger:

And I was paying you a compliment............... :hysterical2:

geez - give it up, dude. Obama won with the educated suburban white vote. Turns out the uneducated rural white vote lost this time.

Actually I had given it up, and will go back. I must admit it was an uncharacteristic weak moment to stray back into this thread. I had given up this area on the Shelby site because I tired of all the animosity, hatred, and personal attacks. Not just against other members but against those that constantly tried to ridicule Governor Palin and Sen. McCain. Governor Palin has risen to a higher level than any psuedo-intellectual on this site yet people here constantly try to ridicule her. It is very obvious who voted against her and why. The anointed one told everyone there would be change without explanation and just like the video people clambored upon the engine of change without really knowing why. I will let you go back to your vitriolic and unfounded statements against Sen McCain and Governor Palin. I am sure the psuedo intellectuals must be very proud of themselves for the coming change. It is rather obvious when you watch the video, till conclusion, that it was the media that won the election for obama. People ridiculed Palin because of what the media said, even if unfounded. People remembered everything about her pregnant daughter but nothing about what obama has done in his past. So what we have is really all about the media congratulating themselves for winning over those that failed to investigate adequately. Again, the video says it all. Congratulations. I started on this site to learn more about Shelbys. I do not think this area should be closed. On the contrary, I learned much about many. Some good, some bad. But learned I did.

Actually I had given it up, and will go back. I must admit it was an uncharacteristic weak moment to stray back into this thread. I had given up this area on the Shelby site because I tired of all the animosity, hatred, and personal attacks. Not just against other members but against those that constantly tried to ridicule Governor Palin and Sen. McCain. Governor Palin has risen to a higher level than any psuedo-intellectual on this site yet people here constantly try to ridicule her. It is very obvious who voted against her and why. The anointed one told everyone there would be change without explanation and just like the video people clambored upon the engine of change without really knowing why. I will let you go back to your vitriolic and unfounded statements against Sen McCain and Governor Palin. I am sure the psuedo intellectuals must be very proud of themselves for the coming change. It is rather obvious when you watch the video, till conclusion, that it was the media that won the election for obama. People ridiculed Palin because of what the media said, even if unfounded. People remembered everything about her pregnant daughter but nothing about what obama has done in his past. So what we have is really all about the media congratulating themselves for winning over those that failed to investigate adequately. Again, the video says it all. Congratulations. I started on this site to learn more about Shelbys. I do not think this area should be closed. On the contrary, I learned much about many. Some good, some bad. But learned I did.

McCain/Palin did do well in the slave states...

Actually I am quite proud of both McCain and Palin. Both have accomplished much in their lives. Both have lives of public service, but no one as much as McCain. Palin has many accomplishments. I would prefer to think of her positive issues. Married for over 20 years, a son that has been raised right and is defending his country rather than protesting against it, raising 5 children including one severely challenged child, and the elected governor of a state and very popular with her constitutency. I must wonder how many of her detractors can match her record of accomplishments. McCain's accomplishments are well known and need not be reiterated.

Re the comment about slave states. Those truly familiar with history know that was not the only cause of the Civil War and was probably not the main reason. The main reasons for the civil war were states rights, and economic issues. An in depth study would, and has revealed that. Again, psuedo intellectuals stick cling to the issue of slavery without knowing the truth.

Actually I am quite proud of both McCain and Palin. Both have accomplished much in their lives. Both have lives of public service, but no one as much as McCain. Palin has many accomplishments. I would prefer to think of her positive issues. Married for over 20 years, a son that has been raised right and is defending his country rather than protesting against it, raising 5 children including one severely challenged child, and the elected governor of a state and very popular with her constitutency. I must wonder how many of her detractors can match her record of accomplishments. McCain's accomplishments are well known and need not be reiterated.

Re the comment about slave states. Those truly familiar with history know that was not the only cause of the Civil War and was probably not the main reason. The main reasons for the civil war were states rights, and economic issues. An in depth study would, and has revealed that. Again, psuedo intellectuals stick cling to the issue of slavery without knowing the truth.

A Black Man is going to save this country. Deal with it.

geez - give it up, dude. Obama won with the educated suburban white vote. Turns out the uneducated rural white vote lost this time.

Funny, I live in a suburb and most of my neighbors hold at least one degree. When I checked the voting results from my precinct, I noticed that McCain got 67% of the vote.

One particularly unflattering habit that many Democrats have is to claim that the Republicans are somehow mentally deficient. For example this thread, and the comment above are illustrations of that habit.

Although I am an independent, it occurs to me that if Governor Palin had an extensive media operation in a State like Alaska, it would not take long for The media to report on how much it cost the state.

Finally, when I see someone who has been set-up, I tend to sympathize with them and think a little less of the people who pulled the trick.

Wait till I turn around....Next snow storm I'll push the snow towards the camera. :dance:

Then you will compliment. :dance:

Don't think so................And please advise the Forum first.............. :hearseespeak:

Also McCain and Palin "SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT" GOPcampaign lost so get over it.............

Archived