TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sorry for another sad topic

I'm sorry to bring up another sad subject but if you are someone who is interested into Pink Floyd, Richard Wright, the keyboardist for Pink Floyd had died in September. I'm sorry about the loss .

supersnake94

Umkay, drugs are bad see? Umkay...

I'm sorry to bring up another sad subject but if you are someone who is interested into Pink Floyd, Richard Wright, the keyboardist for Pink Floyd had died in September. I'm sorry about the loss .

supersnake94

Great band of our time, well at least for some of us "OLD" farts. I saw them play in Tucson AZ somewhere around 1979, can't remember exactly when :doh: They were great! I think 99% of the audience was stoned or tripping. Definitely different times.

Great band of our time, well at least for some of us "OLD" farts. I saw them play in Tucson AZ somewhere around 1979, can't remember exactly when :doh: They were great! I think 99% of the audience was stoned or tripping. Definitely different times.

Yeah I never really saw them in person, but I saw their concerts on youtube. You got to love the lazer light show!!! :lurk:

"...He was my musical partner and my friend. In the welter of arguments about who or what was Pink Floyd, Rick's enormous input was frequently forgotten. He was gentle, unassuming and private but his soulful voice and playing were vital, magical components of our most recognised Pink Floyd sound. ..." David Gilmour

"...He was my musical partner and my friend. In the welter of arguments about who or what was Pink Floyd, Rick's enormous input was frequently forgotten. He was gentle, unassuming and private but his soulful voice and playing were vital, magical components of our most recognised Pink Floyd sound. ..." David Gilmour

Yeah. However he sung the lyrics to Pink Floyd's song "Summer Of '68."

Archived