TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DOW falls below 8000........

My 401K has never looked worse. I wanted to sell off in early October but I let my broker talk me out of it :banghead:

At this point, we're not quite in the retirement age yet so we just have to hang on and watch the tailspin continue :lurk:

My 401K has never looked worse. I wanted to sell off in early October but I let my broker talk me out of it :banghead:

At this point, we're not quite in the retirement age yet so we just have to hang on and watch the tailspin continue :lurk:

broker are going nuts.......... Use your own judgement. Theirs is just an educated guess and lalely that's not good enough. Transfer everthing into stable funds, even that rocky but best bet to survive this topsy turvy crap

Gas is down to .78 a litre. That's $2.96 CN a US gallon, or $2.36 US a US gallon. :happy feet:

Just a few months ago it was $5.17 Cn a Gallon, or $4.12 a US gallon. :cry:

The Market will rebound, it always does. Buy low, Sell high. :lurk:

I personally invested heavily in popcorn futures when I first joined "StangsUnleashed". :lurk:

:shift::lurk::peelout::lurk:

I had a broker friend tell my wife to buy NCC.....

.....the day before it was devalued. Now I'm down by 1/2.

I though CSBI was stable but I see even they have dropped more today.

You are not alone. I just bought a little of this and that starting Oct 10th. Nothing much since its way to spooky right now unless you are shorting. I am down approx 64% and that is on fortune 500 companies that were already in the tank in October! Sheesh I feel sorry for anyone that was in anything long before this :fan:

The worry I have is a lot of big companies are approaching the $1.00 threshold and if they don't recover soon enough we are looking at reverse splits which in 8 years of messing around I have never seen one work to the advantage of the longs. It only goes down again! See an R/S you better be shorting because your long investment is done!

Archived