TEAM SHELBY FORUM

UFC

any one watch this match?

Does Lesnar ‘deserve’ title?

Brock Lesnar’s win over Randy Couture on Saturday at UFC 91 in their match for the heavyweight title created a lot of interest, both pro and con.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-m...o&type=lgns

Glad to see someone else on here follows UFC.....I think he deserves it, he beat him fair and square

but I think if Randy could have taken it into the later rounds I think he would of actualy had

A great chance of beating Lesnar....But woulda coulda shoulda...Now If Fedor ever comes to the UFC and

I hope he does....No one will beat him the guy is a damn freak.

An even better fight coming up is GSP vs Penn........GSP all the way. :happy feet: What do you think 07 ?

I'v never missed one UFC....Seen them all since #1 in 1993.

An even better fight coming up is GSP vs Penn........GSP all the way. :happy feet: What do you think 07 ?

I like GSP alot and I think he is a classy fighter, but on this one I will have to go with Penn. That being said, I am sure it will be a great fight and really look forward to this bout. I'm sure it will be one of the better ones to watch. I think it will either go to a decision or end in a submission with the winner being the person who sticks to his game plan and doesn't make any mistakes.

I like GSP alot and I think he is a classy fighter, but on this one I will have to go with Penn. That being said, I am sure it will be a great fight and really look forward to this bout. I'm sure it will be one of the better ones to watch. I think it will either go to a decision or end in a submission with the winner being the person who sticks to his game plan and doesn't make any mistakes.

You're kinda right... :hysterical: I just think GSP's fight game has came so far since their 1st fight

( Which he won ) and his athletic ability is just off the scale, he is going to overwhelm BJ in this fight

and Basicly wear him down.....I agree with you on that it will be a great fight.

I think Alves is the better matchup for GSP right now....He's been very impresive lately.

Archived