TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pirate Grafixx Message

DubbsFaris

Con Nos Permisamos,

Please forward this message to www.teamshelby.com and Shelby Bullrun participants, that we are sorry to inform you that Pirate Grafixx will not be reproducing any of the Shelby/Ford graphics from the Shelby Bullrun event. We have been informed by Andrew Duncan< andrew@bullrun.com and Jesse McDonald < jessemcdonald28@yahoo.com that participants can not duplicate or reproduce their Shelby/Ford graphics due to trademark rights, for any type of damages that accrued during the Shelby Bullrun. Sorry for any misunderstadings this may have caused. Thank you www.Pirategrafixx.com

What can I say? Don't shoot the messenger....

If it is any consulation...Maybe I can have mine duplicated...hmm did I just say that?

You probably shouldn't message me if you need help getting a replacement set. That would be infringement, and I don't want to break any laws.

Really? This is suddenly a problem to replace our decals? Im usually pretty adept at empathy, yet I can't see the line on this if you were a participant.

Think Shelby could sell them to keep this clean?

Con Nos Permisamos,

Please forward this message to www.teamshelby.com and Shelby Bullrun participants, that we are sorry to inform you that Pirate Grafixx will not be reproducing any of the Shelby/Ford graphics from the Shelby Bullrun event. We have been informed by Andrew Duncan< andrew@bullrun.com and Jesse McDonald < jessemcdonald28@yahoo.com that participants can not duplicate or reproduce their Shelby/Ford graphics due to trademark rights, for any type of damages that accrued during the Shelby Bullrun. Sorry for any misunderstadings this may have caused. Thank you www.Pirategrafixx.com

What can I say? Don't shoot the messenger....

If it is any consulation...Maybe I can have mine duplicated...hmm did I just say that?

You probably shouldn't message me if you need help getting a replacement set. That would be infringement, and I don't want to break any laws.

Really? This is suddenly a problem to replace our decals? Im usually pretty adept at empathy, yet I can't see the line on this if you were a participant.

Think Shelby could sell them to keep this clean?

1. We only want these to go to people who participated in the event. Same for the "rookie" fender stripes.

These are badges of honor, so to speak and we certainly don't want to make these available to anyone outside of the event. Same goes for the upcoming Shelby Vegas Bash 2009 and such.

In fact, I don't have a set of my own nor do I deserve such as my car did not participate in the event.

2. If people needed a replacement set that did attend, it's something we could entertain looking into.

1. We only want these to go to people who participated in the event. Same for the "rookie" fender stripes.

These are badges of honor, so to speak and we certainly don't want to make these available to anyone outside of the event. Same goes for the upcoming Shelby Vegas Bash 2009 and such.

In fact, I don't have a set of my own nor do I deserve such as my car did not participate in the event.

2. If people needed a replacement set that did attend, it's something we could entertain looking into.

Robert,

They did not have enough to go around even at the event, and they were not color coordinated to our cars :banghead: So why did we send them all that info beforehand? :doh:

I only had 1 sponsors' decal and it was dark gray. My car has white stripes. So I wanted to get a set of 2 decals (1 for each door) in White (imagine that), but was waiting till December to order them............now I can't..............

I paid for the event, participated in it (but didn't get to race thanks to the flooding) :cry: And didn't get a full set of decals.

Archived