TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Owners of the Shelby GT help!

tw0scoops

Did they weld the FRPP X-pipe to the new 2007 Shelby GT or did they use the clamps from the factory? Kinda heard to find anything that specific on the web.

I have a 05 GT, and I'm looking to get the same exhaust you guys have. I bought the GTA's yesterday, but can't seem to find too many specifics on the Xpipe. any info you guys could give me would be great! Thanks

Did they weld the FRPP X-pipe to the new 2007 Shelby GT or did they use the clamps from the factory? Kinda heard to find anything that specific on the web.

I have a 05 GT, and I'm looking to get the same exhaust you guys have. I bought the GTA's yesterday, but can't seem to find too many specifics on the Xpipe. any info you guys could give me would be great! Thanks

Give these guys a call, they may even be able to help you with parts if you need them.

SHELBY AUTOMOBILES, INC.

6755 Speedway Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV 89115

Tel: 702.942.REAL (7325)

Fax: 702.93.COBRA (26272)

The Shelby GT is not out yet, so I doubt anyone on this forum can answer that question. :shrug:

OH LOL. I though I saw video clips on Youtube of em. I guess they coulda just been GT-Hs

Again they have been using these parts on the 500 GT-H's so if you call them at SM they can probably answer all your questions and get you the parts if needed.

Archived