TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pelosi outlines aid package for US automakers

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Saturday the House would provide aid to the ailing U.S. auto industry, requiring that the industry meet new fuel-efficiency standards, produce advanced vehicles and restructure "to ensure their long-term economic viability."

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081115/auto_bailout.html

I wonder what this will mean for the future of performance cars that the average American can afford? Since anyone under $250k a year should be driving a hybrid and not a GT,Shelby GT,GT500, or KR.

This is going to be a tough one, bail them out and be able to dictate what they build and sell even more than now or....... let them go under?

I'm glad I had my shot at the second childhood thing with my Shelby's.

I wonder what this will mean for the future of performance cars that the average American can afford? Since anyone under $250k a year should be driving a hybrid and not a GT,Shelby GT,GT500, or KR.

This is going to be a tough one, bail them out and be able to dictate what they build and sell even more than now or....... let them go under?

I'm glad I had my shot at the second childhood thing with my Shelby's.

same here :cry:

Its like Fashon...... what was in style 10 years ago will be back in style next year. Remember the Mid to late 70's? People were all giddy when the Mustang came out with a 175 HP V8. Give it time.................you WILL be GIDDY again.

:hysterical:

Sorry, but to deny that the Union has anything to do with this is ludicrist. If they are to bail them out, it needs to include all the issues.

That'll never happen with the Dummycrats in charge. Mr. "No Lobbyist Allowed" and the rest of his ilk have gotten too much union money for that to happen.

Archived