TEAM SHELBY FORUM

November is Epilepsy Awareness Month

Many know that Stephanie was told by her doctor that she has Epilepsy. Please read the letter below and if you could please sign the petition so those that do suffer with this disorder will get more help. If you have a moment please go to the website and sign in. Thankyou very much. It has been over 8 months since Stephanie has driven her Mustang. We will not give up.

Glenn

http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/petition/

Dear Friends,

November is Epilepsy Awareness Month and we need your help! As you know, we're asking all Americans to sign our epilepsy petition (www.epilepsypetition.com). Our goal is to collect 100,000 signatures by December 31, 2008 to present to our elected leaders. That would definitely send a message!

So far, we've collected 10,000 signatures online. If everyone that signed our online petition collected just 10 signatures, we'd reach our goal! Will you take a few minutes and collect 10 signatures in the next couple weeks and help us reach this amazing goal?

Collecting signatures is a great way to raise epilepsy awareness. The more we talk about epilepsy, the more we educate the public. So come on! This isn't going to happen by itself! We need to make it happen! Collect some signatures and help us make a difference!

You can obtain a copy of the petition by clicking here . If you have questions, comments or want to get more involved please contact me at the email address below.

Many thanks for your support!

Joe

Joseph LaMountain

Director of Grassroots Advocacy

Epilepsy Foundation

8301 Professional Place

Landover, MD 20785

jlamountain@efa.org

I signed and hope you get enough to achieve your goal. I am going through a couple minor health issues my self which are fixable. Still, I am kind of feeling down a bit. But this isn't a fraction lf what you guys have been through. Hang in there.

Saw a Tungston grey Shelby with out stripes parked on Orange ave in Edgewood, wonder who it is?

I signed and hope you get enough to achieve your goal. I am going through a couple minor health issues my self which are fixable. Still, I am kind of feeling down a bit. But this isn't a fraction lf what you guys have been through. Hang in there.

Saw a Tungston grey Shelby with out stripes parked on Orange ave in Edgewood, wonder who it is?

Hey Scott,

We are very sorry to hear that you are not feeling good lately. Take good care of your self and keep your chin up!

Thanks for your help. On Tuesday evening I found Stephanie on the floor in our bedroom having a seizure. I just walked in from work ,didn't see her at first then there she was on the floor. She gets into these clusters and she can't get out of them. I applied first aid for her and soon she recovered. She has only gone 9 days without one but thats not good. Went to th Doctor today and he increased the meds. She does have Epilepsy and are Epileptic only. We know what it is now and not blindly going at this without a direction of treatment, we need to get the meds right. If not surgery maybe the last option. She really doesn't want that. The meds need to get right!

We hope that others will take a moment to sign in. This is a very serious disorder and needs to reconized as such.

Are you still at the same Fire Station? We need to get together, maybe cruise.

Glenn

Yes I am still here. I think I met you going up Apopka Vineland a couple weeks ago. time I looked up you were going by. I used to get to look around but half the time I am using the on board computer for street info or call info. Do stop by when you get time.

Archived