TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone heading to Homestead's for Nascar?

I'll be there for opening day tomorrow to watch the trucks,Ford 200. Tony Stewart was at my local Home depot signing autographs but I passed on that. Since the complex is literally 2.1 miles from my house, I watch the big event on TV and open my sliding door to get the full sound effect, the traffic gets out of control for the Ford 400. Anyways, if anyone is heading this way shoot a fellow TS a PM.

I guess its one of the few sport events left where you can actually bring your own beer!!!!!

I wonder what car is going to be this year's pace car :headscratch:, I sure hope it will be the new mustang.

Last year....

Nascar2007.jpg

Dangit, I can't believe it but I won't be able to watch the finale as I'll be traveling. At least I'll be in my SUV and can listen to it on Sirius.....

With all the COT etc., I've lost all interest.

Yeah, I hear that comment quite often from other fans also-they are much safer though I must say.

They are not as aggressive anymore either....it's a good thing in the sense that no one gets hurt but they are not getting their big fan turn outs anymore, well, maybe it has something to do with everyone switching teams and or manufacturers.....

Archived