TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Future Super Snakes

GT500-07

• 1 month later...
I was told no 2010 Super Snakes and only 500 for 2009. Some thing new for the 2010 :o

If there are no 2010 Super Snakes than what is SAI going to do with that big facility in Vegas?

I think they will probably make them or a modified version of them and just give them a different name to keep all the Super Snake owners happy.

If there are no 2010 Super Snakes than what is SAI going to do with that big facility in Vegas?

I think they will probably make them or a modified version of them and just give them a different name to keep all the Super Snake owners happy.

I agree Alan. SAI gets paid to build cars! They cant just stop. I think they will build something, but might call it something different for the SS. I cant wait to see what they come up with

MM

Ding ding ding! Absolutely right. Remember how SAI just installed eleven new lifts. You think they're going to open a Jiffy Lube franchise? You have to remember that SAI already knows well in advance what's coming down the line. When we were all in a lather over whether there would be a 2009 GT500, they were looking at prototypes of the 2010. Expect Super Snakes or KR's or King Cobra's or GT 350's or something.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure but dont think theres going to be a 2010 Super Snake. Im thinking SAI might have something new coming out. I cant wait to see!!!!

MM

MM, I stand corrected maybe a new SS in the works. Should here something once the 2010-GT500 hits the showroom floors. :lurk:

Archived