TEAM SHELBY FORUM

January 2009 CS86 Bash In Vegas

Since not all you Dodge guys visit all the other areas of Team Shelby I thought I would give you a heads up that Sharon announced the sale date today.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=568292

Tickets are going on sale this Thursdayday, November 20th.

Tickets are limited so if you're interested in attending I suggest you be available on the above date to place your order.

Steve

EDIT: New Ticket Sale Date

Thanks for the heads up, I did NOT see the other post. Figures though, I have to work late Monday at a facility with no WiFi :( Is it going to internet only or phone in too?

Alan

Thanks for the heads up, I did NOT see the other post. Figures though, I have to work late Monday at a facility with no WiFi :( Is it going to internet only or phone in too?

Alan

You can phone it in.

We will be sending out an e-mail about the time and info.

Sharon

Ticket sales have been moved to Thursday November 20th.

See the thread below for more details.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=36328&hl=

Who knew Stoked had such influence to get the ticket sale date changed because he was busy that Monday :P

Wow!!!! Alan says he doesn't have any pull on these boards!! The secret is out. :stirpot::redcard:

I have a room reserved...

Hope it doesn't rain

I'm using my Shelby Dakota to pull the GLHS as always, I'm hoping I can have both side by side in Sunday's show as I usually do at shows, but with a single ticket i hope i can. Don't want to leave the Dakota in the trailer area.

post-11998-1226813546_thumb.jpg

post-11998-1226813546_thumb.jpg

I have a room reserved...

Hope it doesn't rain

I'm using my Shelby Dakota to pull the GLHS as always, I'm hoping I can have both side by side in Sunday's show as I usually do at shows, but with a single ticket i hope i can. Don't want to leave the Dakota in the trailer area.

Should not be a problem. We are going to open the car show up to all that want to come.

Now you've done it. Based on the sign up list, it looks like at least 5 or 6 Shelby Dodges will be crashing the party. :happy feet:

Even better :happy feet:

I was just talking to Amy and we have SEVEN (7) Dodge guys signed up for the full package and a few others signed up for the lower priced packages. So as of today we have 10-12 Dodge cars attending with each one of them having the potential to oil down the track. :eek5:

I've spoken with a few other Dodge guys who say they will come out for the car show and as spectators for the track activities. All I had to do was tell them that there was no charge and we all know how the Dodge guys are when they hear the word free.

So yes it does look like the Dodge guys will represent pretty darn good and so far its been a great sign up when you consider there was no real notification within the Dodge Shelby community.

Steve

Although the top two ticket packages are sold out there are still tickets available for the lower priced packages.

The $349 package is for one person and includes all activities EXCEPT for the track.

The $249 package is also for one person but does NOT include track activities, the LA to Vegas run or the Thursday night reception.

For the Dodge guys on a tight budget the $249 package is the way to go. You will be able to attend most of the events but more importantly you will receive a Shelby gift bag which if like the last one it has a value of almost the cost of the ticket.

Steve

Just a little bump.

Don't want to hear any Shelby Dodge guys complaining that they couldn't get tickets. Here's your chance to hang out with hundreds of Shelby enthusiasts, see some exciting track action, mingle with the Shelby folks and possibly run into Carroll at the next table.

Steve

Archived