TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I aint gomer Pyle but Surpise, Surprise, Surpise

wingnut

So check this out, last night my wife calls me downstairs from the "library" aka restroom and says there is something I want you to see. I figuring something was broke or something and in the driveway was a new black/tungsten, shaker 1000, sat. radio, tinted windows.

This was the best surprise I have ever gotten and probably ever will. I had been wishing, hoping and tried to get hooked up like all of us. Apparently someone had ordered this car, backed out and it just so happened that my wife hooked it up. Believe it or not the salesman and dealer really only did it because it was a surprise for me.

It was cool my sales guys had the car packed with a cover, a R/C Shelby for my 4 year old boy hats, shirts. He even said whatever else I wanted to do such as exhaust etc he'd do at cost.....damn santa made an early drop at my house. My boy Jake was so excited he wanted to go for a drive, wouldn't let Mom or little sister get in. He is my buddy! He was real cute as we buckled him up...he said Dad don't go real fast yet till I get used to your new race car.

Anyhow she did the whole thing...paid a little over but considering all the stuff she is doing with the new house...kitchen, baths, furniture...plus all the compressed hunks of carbon she's gotten over the year, looks like the score has been evened up some.

She said she wanted to do it for me but wasn't that excited about the car....would of rather got a porsche or some other dime-a-dozen prestige-mobile. But she said she really likes it waayyyyyyy more than she thought and she even drove it around last night. She even want me to section off a corner of the garage just for it and build a pen for the pony. I gave Jake (4 yr old) the task making sure nobody touches the car...he was really excited and wants me to take hime to school in it too. What an honor, what a gift.....man am I lucky!!!!

So check this out, last night my wife caals me downstairs from the "library" aka restroom and says there is something I want you to see. I figuring something was broke or something and in the driveway was a new black/tungsten, shaker 1000, sat. radio, tinted windows

This was the best surprise I have ever gotten and probably ever will. I had been wishing, hoping and tried to get hooked up like all of us. Apparently someone had ordered this car, backed out and it just so happened that my wife hooked it up. Believe it or not the salesman and dealer really only did it because it was a surprise for me.

It was cool my sales guys had the car packed with a cover, a R/C Shelby for my 4 year old boy hats, shirts. He even said whatever else I wanted to do such as exhaust etc he'd do at cost.....damn santa made an early drop at my house. My boy Jake was so excited he wanted to go for a drive, wouldn't let Mom or little sister get in. He is my buddy! He was real cute as we buckled him up...he said Dad don't go real fast yet till I get used to your new race car.

Anyhow she did the whole thing...paid a little over but considering all the stuff she is doing with the new house...kitchen, baths, furniture...plus all the compressed hunks of carbon she's gotten over the year, looks like the score has been evened up some.

She said she wanted to do it for me but wasn't that excited about the car....would of rather got a porsche or some other dime-a-dozen prestige-mobile. But she said she really likes it waayyyyyyy more than she thought and she even drove it around last night. She even want me to section off a corner of the garage just for it and build a pen for the pony. I gave Jake (4 yr old) the task making sure nobody touches the car...he was really excited and wants me to take hime to school in it too. What an honor, what a gift.....man am I lucky!!!!

Talk about hitting the Lotto twice in one DAY.... once with the car & the second knowing your wife is 1 in 10 billion wives that would have even done that. You sure are one LUCKY MAN with a HELL of a WIFE no matter what she does going forward from here on.

Post pictures of both the car & wife This I got to see!

So check this out, last night my wife caals me downstairs from the "library" aka restroom and says there is something I want you to see. I figuring something was broke or something and in the driveway was a new black/tungsten, shaker 1000, sat. radio, tinted windows

Congrats - that is a great story all the way around. Sounds like the sales guy is a good egg even if he didn't do MSRP. As I have said many times it is a business and they are in it to make money. At least he's willing to work with you to keep cost down in the future and sounds like the wife and kids are keepers too. You are a lucky man and it sounds like you know it which makes it even better.

Am I Too Young...whats a gomer pyle...maybe I'm missing something. But for all intensive purposes as said above except forget the billion your talking trillions...I mean dude come on...she bought you a Shelby for :censored: sake!!!

:party:

Life by the balls my friend!! Keep on rolling and Congrats on the ride!!

Cheers,

Requis

Am I Too Young...whats a gomer pyle...maybe I'm missing something. But for all intensive purposes as said above except forget the billion your talking trillions...I mean dude come on...she bought you a Shelby for :censored: sake!!!

:party:

Life by the balls my friend!! Keep on rolling and Congrats on the ride!!

Cheers,

Requis

Gomer Pyle was a private in the US Army. He served under Sgt. Carter.

Hi Wingnut, I know how you feel. I am between jobs right now (I hope) and my wife is supporting me as it is, and she is still letting me get the Shelby! And there ain't a whole lot of compressed carbon around here!

John

So check this out, last night my wife caals me downstairs from the "library" aka restroom and says there is ...

...he was really excited and wants me to take hime to school in it too. What an honor, what a gift.....man am I lucky!!!!

P.S. That sales guy sounds like he is a keeper too!!!!

John

This site is more fun than a Victoria's Secret commercial. (except for RUF, after all...he has the thong) :hysterical:

Dave

Oh crap, you had to bring up that thong thing again. I am going to have to put the parental controls back on,

blindfold my children (me first), and start going to church. Bringing up the thong again is kind of like opening Pandora's box, scratch that (where's my ice pick) :fan:

Oh crap, you had to bring up that thong thing again. I am going to have to put the parental controls back on,

blindfold my children (me first), and start going to church. Bringing up the thong again is kind of like opening Pandora's box, scratch that (where's my ice pick) :fan:

Ok, I modified my post. :hysterical: NOW let's see what kind of pic we get. :fan:

Dave

Archived