TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cheap Flights????

The title says it all. I've gotta go home this year for Christmas. Where do you have luck finding cheap tickets????

They're all kinda pricy right about now but I like South West Airlines they have some sales going on as low as $49.00 (depending on were your going) and I believe they don't charge for baggage either.

Good luck!

The title says it all. I've gotta go home this year for Christmas. Where do you have luck finding cheap tickets????

You have to do some leg work. Search all the usual sites, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, then check airline sites as well. be flexible on dates, be willing to make connections or fly REAL early or REAL late. Also look at vouchers that may be for sale in places like Criagslist that you can buy for less than face value and apply to the purchase of a ticket.

Good luck!

I was getting the best deals directly from the airlines untill recently. I used Travelocity the other day and got a pretty good rate, about half what I could have gotten through the airline.

Allegiant Air does specials at times, To major points of interest mainly, depending on where you are going? Mind you it is not first class seating, but good rates. ex: Last time to Vegas was $79/each way for me.

Other sites as noted. Mainly have to check around.

Good Luck!!

I just received message from Northwest Airlines, they have travel specials for the Holidays,

Purchase your tickets for the upcoming holidays during Northwest Airlines' Holiday Sale. Fares start as low as $72* each-way for travel within the U.S. 48 or to Canada. Tickets must be purchased no later than November 26, 2008, for travel on select dates between November 20, 2008, and January 5, 2009. These fares won't last long, so don't delay. Visit nwa.com for complete details!

Good Luck!!

Archived