TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TRIVIA: FREE SHELBY 427 NASCAR T-SHIRTS!

Every Shelby aficionado knows that Shelby American didn't officially field a stock car during the 1960s, but Carroll kept in close development company with several key players who did.

We have five 2009 "Shelby 427 Sprint Cup Nascar" T-shirts to give away (all XL) to the first five people who can name the two people in the below photograph.

post36158.jpg

1967 Sebring. Sebring, Florida. Photo: © Ford Motor Company.

This contest is over. The correct answer is: Carroll Shelby and John Holman (Holman & Moody)

This contest is open to all Team Shelby Club and Forum members. :happy feet:

More about the Shelby 427.

Every Shelby aficionado knows that Shelby American didn't officially field a stock car during the 1960s, but Carroll kept in close development company with several key players who did.

We have five 2009 "Shelby 427 Sprint Cup Nascar" T-shirts to give away (all XL) to the first five people who can name the two people in the below photograph.

post36158.jpg

PM me with your answer.

This contest is open to all Team Shelby Club and Forum members? :cry:

Anyway you could run a contest for the old guys that go to bed at 10:30 :baby:

• 3 weeks later...

post36158.jpg

This contest is over. The correct answer is: Carroll Shelby and John Holman (Holman & Moody)

This contest is open to all Team Shelby Club and Forum members. :happy feet:

Robert,

Did you ever mail these shirts out? I never got mine. Thanks.

Stuart

Stuart, post a photo please!!

Rick,

Here's a picture of the shirt. Also, when I was at SEMA, I was at the 427 announcement and got one of the Hats they gave the journalists/workers, and I got Carroll to sign it!

Stuart

CIMG1148.jpg

CIMG1149.jpg

Archived