TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Armdrop live

hotrodstang

11/7/08 I was the lone Shelby driver at out little 1/8 th mile track here in San Diego for Rich C. from Pinks new deal called Armdrop live. I did not make the show ( or Bracket) and I only got one run in. There really was not much of a group around the time I ran tho so I have no complaints. Lots of cars-over 200 -and lots of people. Overall it was a fun deal and my time was my best to date-60' 1.55 ET 6.90@ 104 MPH. There is more in her but that was the first run with new tires and wheels ! :rockon:

11/7/08 I was the lone Shelby driver at out little 1/8 th mile track here in San Diego for Rich C. from Pinks new deal called Armdrop live. I did not make the show ( or Bracket) and I only got one run in. There really was not much of a group around the time I ran tho so I have no complaints. Lots of cars-over 200 -and lots of people. Overall it was a fun deal and my time was my best to date-60' 1.55 ET 6.90@ 104 MPH. There is more in her but that was the first run with new tires and wheels ! :rockon:

Were you at Barona?

Jim

I'm entered in the one at No Problem Raceway the first weekend in december. There are two other GT500's on the list as well. I'm looking forward to it..... :shift:

http://www.noproblemraceway.com/armdrop%20information.htm

You will have a good time! Its a great thing for drag racing!

Yes I was at Barona with a Black and Tungston stripe GT 500.

New tires I think the rears are 28-13.5 15"

Archived