TEAM SHELBY FORUM

U.S. Automakers Gain Bailout Support, Wait for Terms

President-elect Barack Obama's chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, called the industry an ``essential'' part of the U.S. economy yesterday, a day after the top House and Senate leaders said the $700 billion bank-rescue plan could be tapped to help the companies. Emanuel stopped short of endorsing that idea.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...=transportation

We have not seen NOTHING YET :lurk: just sit back and enjoy the RIDE while you can. As soon as the Goverment gets there hands In the automakers Business The fat lady will be singing :cry: and the end will be nearer. I did not vote for Obama But I do respect the Possition. Just listening to the tv about what he wants to do as soon as he gets sworn in is tipical. He has a lot of fund raisers that he has to pay back. Look at one of my Favorites MOVEON.ORG. On there site They raised 88 Million and they want there part of the payback now. Just watch and listen to President elect Obama. I tell you what If President Elect Obama can get us out of this with out us speaking a diffrent Language he will go down as one of the best president we have ever had.

We have not seen NOTHING YET :lurk: just sit back and enjoy the RIDE while you can. As soon as the Goverment gets there hands In the automakers Business The fat lady will be singing :cry: and the end will be nearer. I did not vote for Obama But I do respect the Possition. Just listening to the tv about what he wants to do as soon as he gets sworn in is tipical. He has a lot of fund raisers that he has to pay back. Look at one of my Favorites MOVEON.ORG. On there site They raised 88 Million and they want there part of the payback now. Just watch and listen to President elect Obama. I tell you what If President Elect Obama can get us out of this with out us speaking a diffrent Language he will go down as one of the best president we have ever had.

I am already handycapped because I don't speak spanish.................. :banghead:

It's called collateral...

"If President Elect Obama can get us out of this with out us speaking a different Language he will go down as one of the best president we have ever had". :hysterical2:

You got THAT right! And I can say with all sincerity I wish him luck!

Archived