TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My daughter made the new Shelby Magazine!

SPRSNK

shelbymagazine.jpg

shelbymaginside.jpg

That's pretty cool I think. Getting that picture and picking up my Terlingua were my only goals for that event. Thanks to whoever took that photo!

Congrats on completing both goals--great photo too. :D :yahoo:

Just got my copy this morning and for Terlingua nuts, there are plenty of lil nuggets sprinkled thru out the whole magazine.

Congrats on completing both goals--great photo too. :D :yahoo:

Just got my copy this morning and for Terlingua nuts, there are plenty of lil nuggets sprinkled thru out the whole magazine.

Sorry for the hijack.

Check out my sig pic for the Car Toon that Blip created for me!

And the jpeg shows the steps he went through.

Blip - you - are - the - Man!

SprSnk - Congrats on your daughter's success!! :happy feet:

post-4913-1226263289_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1226263289_thumb.jpg

Congrats, that's definitely a magazine to be kept! I bought one at Wal-Mart today, you might want to grab a spare for posterity. Maybe by the time Shelby is old enough to really understand those pictures she will appreciate them.

If dad has anything to say about it she better!

Congrats, that's definitely a magazine to be kept! I bought one at Wal-Mart today, you might want to grab a spare for posterity. Maybe by the time Shelby is old enough to really understand those pictures she will appreciate them.

If dad has anything to say about it she better!

I showed her the magazine and she smiled then laughed. Our latest game is me teaching her the "This is the go fast foot and this is the slow down foot".

Congrats Rick!! I told someone the other day at SAI that it was you and your daughter!!

Check out page 25. The picture of the shelby run. The guy with the pony tail and blue shirt is ME!!!! My wife Brandi is standing beside me. She is to my back with the long blond hair!

Looks like we all made the mag!!!

MM

Congrats Rick!! I told someone the other day at SAI that it was you and your daughter!!

Check out page 25. The picture of the shelby run. The guy with the pony tail and blue shirt is ME!!!! My wife Brandi is standing beside me. She is to my back with the long blond hair!

Looks like we all made the mag!!!

MM

Michael,

That is great - thanks for the info as well.

David

I just wanna be right back there, right now!

We DEFINITELY NEED an annual meet there!!!

Cant wait!!!

Rick, you got the stand out picture, and one you can show Shelby right before her first race!!

Feel the speed my man! WooHoo! :shift: :happy feet:

Archived