TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Obama's chief of staff choice favors compulsory universal service

Would you consider "ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK TO MAKE IT FAIR"

Or "ALL OBAMA IS ANOTHER CHICAGO POLITICAL THUG"

Stupid or Arragant?????????????

He needs to do better than this for me to continue listening................

“ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK TO MAKE IT FAIR” Re-read my post.

“ALL OBAMA IS ANOTHER CHICAGO POLITICAL THUG” Is his opinion, or it may be true WE don’t know because we don’t know ANYTHING about him because the media was mute on the subject of Barrack Obama except to say how great he is AND he may BE great but now only time will tell. I hope to god he is for the sake of our GREAT NATION. Call Rush’s show and ask him what he meant.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK TO MAKE IT FAIR” Re-read my post.

“ALL OBAMA IS ANOTHER CHICAGO POLITICAL THUG” Is his opinion, or it may be true WE don’t know because we don’t know ANYTHING about him because the media was mute on the subject of Barrack Obama except to say how great he is AND he may BE great but now only time will tell. I hope to god he is for the sake of our GREAT NATION. Call Rush’s show and ask him what he meant.

I will take the mans words for their face value............

If he wants to branch out to listeners other than the far right wing than he will

have to change his words and perssona................................ :)

OMG, can you please tell me which media outlet displayed an "extreme slant" FOR the McCain camp? I would suspect that you would have a hard time finding anyone else that noticed that I watched them all and the only slanting I saw was for his opponent and it was to a profound degree (now I’m not talking about talk radio, Rush and Hannity both pretty much slammed McCain before the election for not being the conservative he says he is). FOX news, although they lean right always have opposing viewpoints on their shows and was the only network that gave anything remotely close to a fair and balanced portrayal.

Fox News/toRight...............OReilly Factor/toRight................

My point is I do not like listening to extremes........I look for the middle to be fair...........

I will take the mans words for their face value............

If he wants to branch out to listeners other than the far right wing than he will

have to change his words and perssona................................ :)

To tell you the truth, Rush has admitted that he stole the phrase "All OBAMA IS IS ANOTHER POLITICAL THUG” and that it actually came from one of your favorites, now get this………Clinton. With all due respect, does “I will take the mans words for their face value” still apply? I’m not going to convince a hard left liberal of anything on this forum and I don’t see you as one but I do see you as preferring to know the truth and no matter how many lies told or arrogant behavior displayed the truth IS out there we just have to try to keep an open mind and really listen to it all (no matter how repugnant) to find it. You’re entitled to your opinion and you can listen to anyone you want but you’re only handicapping yourself if you don’t get it all.

To tell you the truth, Rush has admitted that he stole the phrase "All OBAMA IS IS ANOTHER POLITICAL THUG” and that it actually came from one of your favorites, now get this………Clinton. With all due respect, does “I will take the mans words for their face value” still apply? I’m not going to convince a hard left liberal of anything on this forum and I don’t see you as one but I do see you as preferring to know the truth and no matter how many lies told or arrogant behavior displayed the truth IS out there we just have to try to keep an open mind and really listen to it all (no matter how repugnant) to find it. You’re entitled to your opinion and you can listen to anyone you want but you’re only handicapping yourself if you don’t get it all.

My friend;

I agree with some of your post but the Truth is that Nobody "gets it all" and believe that most the

time, especially in Politics, the "TRUTH IS A MATTER OF OPINION"..............................................

The main thing is can Respect overcome the urge to make slanderous remarks without knowing

the truth????????????????

Fox News/toRight...............OReilly Factor/toRight................

My point is I do not like listening to extremes........I look for the middle to be fair...........

That is my point exactly! And during this election cycle there WAS no middle. Truly, the closest thing was FOX news, and please don’t scoff, the other channels have trained viewers to scoff but an independent agency (I forget their name) observed the big media channels and determined that the positive comments/coverage FOR Obama FAR out numbered those for McCain and the negative comments/coverage AGAINT Obama and FOR McCain was just the opposite. Why do we have to put up with this crap as Americans? Do you know what they observed for FOX?.............50/50. Yes, there are some that are VERY passionate about their candidate/party at FOX and they do lean right but they are nowhere near as partisan as the others and they almost always show equal opposing viewpoints (unlike the others) and you can’t even count Bill O’reily, I still don’t know where he stands on most anything except for the Gays, I just know that he (in my opinion) is one hell of a narcissist, I think he looks into a pool of water every night to see himself before going on the air. LOL

My friend;

I agree with some of your post but the Truth is that Nobody "gets it all" and believe that most the

time, especially in Politics, the "TRUTH IS A MATTER OF OPINION"..............................................

The main thing is can Respect overcome the urge to make slanderous remarks without knowing

the truth????????????????

The truth is not an opinion, it is the truth and there is only one truth.

I do agree that slanderous remarks are usually counter-productive but as I'm sure you realize politics and religion are VERY passionate topics and at times we all get carried away (I’m not defending any particular person here just revealing human nature).

We can agree to disagree but continue to seek the truth. I appreciate the conversation and can see you're a passionate man as well.

That is my point exactly! And during this election cycle there WAS no middle. Truly, the closest thing was FOX news, and please don’t scoff, the other channels have trained viewers to scoff but an independent agency (I forget their name) observed the big media channels and determined that the positive comments/coverage FOR Obama FAR out numbered those for McCain and the negative comments/coverage AGAINT Obama and FOR McCain was just the opposite. Why do we have to put up with this crap as Americans? Do you know what they observed for FOX?.............50/50. Yes, there are some that are VERY passionate about their candidate/party at FOX and they do lean right but they are nowhere near as partisan as the others and they almost always show equal opposing viewpoints (unlike the others) and you can’t even count Bill O’reily, I still don’t know where he stands on most anything except for the Gays, I just know that he (in my opinion) is one hell of a narcissist, I think he looks into a pool of water every night to see himself before going on the air. LOL

At least we agree in regards to O'reily............... :hysterical:

But my view is that McCain allowed a much more negative attacking campaign than Obama and

that was reflected in the media coverage.......................

I do agree that slanderous remarks are usually counter-productive but as I'm sure you realize politics and religion are VERY passionate topics and at times we all get carried away (I’m not defending any particular person here just revealing human nature).

We can agree to disagree but continue to seek the truth. I appreciate the conversation and can see you're a passionate man as well.

Thank's, I appreciate the kind words............

I believe the real truth comes from our creator..........

I also believe in todays society it is harder than ever to know undisputable real truth other than

simple truths such as "a stop sign is red"................................

You have probably sat in a court room or on a Jury?????????

How easy was it to see real undesputable truth which is the calling for our justice system.............

And in Politics it becomes even more challenging to know undesputable real truth.........

I appreciate the conversation and agree to disagree........................... :)

627338_128545_b14e41d48a_p.jpg

627338_128545_b14e41d48a_p.jpg

Archived