TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Latest Inductee to Toy Hall of Fame: The Stick

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448455,00.html

I know have commemorative edition sticks for sale. Each one will come in it's own individualized and numbered cardboard box purchased directly from the USPS for the greatest quality and you can choose from Willow, Sweetgum, Oak, Mulberry, Pear or Apple. The peach will not be available for sale for another 2 years or so. For an additional $10 processing fee I will include an Osage-orange (horse apple) for free!

$29.95 plus S&H.

Shipping only to the lower 48 states (sorry Canada).

I know have commemorative edition sticks for sale. Each one will come in it's own individualized and numbered cardboard box purchased directly from the USPS for the greatest quality and you can choose from Willow, Sweetgum, Oak, Mulberry, Pear or Apple. The peach will not be available for sale for another 2 years or so. For an additional $10 processing fee I will include an Osage-orange (horse apple) for free!

$29.95 plus S&H.

HA...I'm moving to the Florida Keys and selling MY Sticks for just $24.95 and I am selling to the UPPER 48 States.

:hysterical:

HA...I'm moving to the Florida Keys and selling MY Sticks for just $24.95 and I am selling to the UPPER 48 States.

:hysterical:

Typical democrat spin. You mention nothing of quality or variety. You don't include a free gift and you don't deliver to Canada either!

Being your sticks are from Florida - near to the SALTY ocean - it's obvious you're trying to sell an inferior quality product specifically designed to rust out other Shelby's leaving you with the only one left in good condition THUSLY increasing the value of your vehicle.

I'm on to your conspiracy and you have now been exposed!

:happy feet: :happy feet:

$29.95 plus S&H.

Is there a Super Stick upgrade available? hysterical.gif

Typical democrat spin. You mention nothing of quality or variety. You don't include a free gift and you don't deliver to Canada either!

Being your sticks are from Florida - near to the SALTY ocean - it's obvious you're trying to sell an inferior quality product specifically designed to rust out other Shelby's leaving you with the only one left in good condition THUSLY increasing the value of your vehicle.

I'm on to your conspiracy and you have now been exposed!

:happy feet: :happy feet:

So...whats your point............Mine iSticks are cheaper, and people are always looking for cheaper prices. Once I out sell you and put you out of Business, I will shorten my Sticks and raise my prices ..... :hysterical:

Archived