TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby and the cars

BooWho88

I guess this is kinda a stupid question but here goes. What do yall think will happen to the cars when Shelbys dies? Reason for this question is I am still young an want a gt500 one day but it wont be anytime soon and I know Mr. Shelby is in his mid 80s and so forth. Do you think the shelbys will still be made after that or not?

I guess this is kinda a stupid question but here goes. What do yall think will happen to the cars when Shelbys dies? Reason for this question is I am still young an want a gt500 one day but it wont be anytime soon and I know Mr. Shelby is in his mid 80s and so forth. Do you think the shelbys will still be made after that or not?

Im sure they will go on. But, I hope he lives another 80 years

It's not call the Carol Shelby GT500... SAI will go on I am sure, and if they can sell anyting with a Shelby name on it, be sure they will.... live or die.

SAI defniitely will continue long after Mr. Shelby passes, but there will be some serious challenges in selling "Shelby" cars without a Shelby in the game.

IMO, a Ford produced Shelby named car (in any fashion) will continue to be produced if it is profitable for Ford. When sales drop off the relationship will end. SAI can always continue to take current Mustangs and make them into a Shelby version.

I also believe Mr. Shelby is a methodical businessman and you can bet that he has developed plans for SAI well into the future. Just look at the team that he has surrounded himself with. All of them are top notch and committed people.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24704

See question #5

Ken

I was questioning the validity of this post as it reads all to familiar of other questionable ones in the past but on the off chance it is legitimate, CS has already stated his legacy will continue on after he has passed. He has it set up so his family can continue in his business.

Frankly, I hope to see his 100th birthday.

I was questioning the validity of this post as it reads all to familiar of other questionable ones in the past but on the off chance it is legitimate, CS has already stated his legacy will continue on after he has passed. He has it set up so his family can continue in his business.

Frankly, I hope to see his 100th birthday.

+1

Archived