TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is it TOO Early to Vote for the......

Just when you thought it was OVER........................

Is it to early to Vote for the Next Ellection..................... Who do you think will run against Obama?

:speedie:

:hide:

David.

I hope it's Sarah Palin...

Personally, I liked Sarah Palin as McCain's choice. I dont think many have the same thoughts though :) I believe if Sarah wants to further her political career NOW is the time for her to become very visible with the things she does. She needs to build a resume that would support running in 2012 (not that our current President Elect has much of a resume) :)

Just when you thought it was OVER........................

Is it to early to Vote for the Next Ellection..................... Who do you think will run against Obama?

With all the crazy skinhead bigots in this country, it is possible that the proper question is, Who do you think will run against Biden. Let's hope Presidential security is at the top of its game for the next 4 years.

With all the crazy skinhead bigots in this country, it is possible that the proper question is, Who do you think will run against Biden. Let's hope Presidential security is at the top of its game for the next 4 years.

BIDEN?

His Health problems may not let him RUN for anything........................

Hillary is done ....i do not think she will run again.

I know she said she wouldn't (no politician will ever admit that there is a possibility they may bail on their current position) but I think if Obama governs from the far left with Pelosi and Reid, doesn't deliver a chicken in every pot to the masses or makes a series of foreign affairs or military missteps (all possible in my opinion) she and Bill are gonna be right there challenging him in the primaries. Just because it's never been done before doesn't mean the Clinton machine is incapable of trying.

But as I've said in so many other posts... time will tell.

I hope it's Sarah Palin...

I too hope its Pallin. Just like I hoped for Dan Quayle to run every 4 years. She would provide pure comedy while she lasts because she would not have the Mccain team hiding her from interviews. She would have to get out there and try to prove she is not an idiot and she will publicly fail again.

By the way the thought of her being Vice President was more than I could stand. I have never seen a candidate for such a high level office so average intelligence wise. You could clearly see her brain working slooowly as she tried to answer questions. She also has a very annoying voice. So did Hillary but she managed to work on it and improve..... Maybe Pallin could spend the next 4 years learning to pronounce the word Nuclear. That would be a start.

I too hope its Pallin. Just like I hoped for Dan Quayle to run every 4 years. She would provide pure comedy while she lasts because she would not have the Mccain team hiding her from interviews. She would have to get out there and try to prove she is not an idiot and she will publicly fail again.

By the way the thought of her being Vice President was more than I could stand. I have never seen a candidate for such a high level office so average intelligence wise. You could clearly see her brain working slooowly as she tried to answer questions. She also has a very annoying voice. So did Hillary but she managed to work on it and improve..... Maybe Pallin could spend the next 4 years learning to pronounce the word Nuclear. That would be a start.

And Bidens you man? :hysterical:

You measured her intelligence, really? What score did she have, and what is yours? Why were microphones allowed nowhere near Biden unless he was reading off a teleprompter?

Archived