TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY GT SHOULD BE EXACTLY AS GT-H

ve4mm

I LIKE THE SHELBY GT-H THE WAY IT IS.

THE SHELBY GT IS DIFFERENT AND I HATE IT.

NO SPOILER

UGLY HOOD

UGLY CHROME BLING BLING WHEELS

NO GOLD STRIPES.............

I HOPE FORD CHANGES THEIR MIND AND HAS SHELBY DO THEM AS THE GT-H.

JUST MY THOUGHTS.

I AM GETTING ONE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A GT500.

I WILL SPEND EXTRA MONEY TO MAKE IT A GT-H.

MICHAEL MARK, P.ENG.

NO SPOILER

UGLY HOOD

JUST MY THOUGHTS.

MICHAEL MARK, P.ENG.

canadian.gif

NO SPOILER

UGLY HOOD

JUST MY THOUGHTS.

MICHAEL MARK, P.ENG.

Ummmm...Michael? I know you just started posting, but have you read any of these threads? Shelby American will be offering a host of options, including the GT-H hood. I believe wheels as well as a host of other things. You can (most likely) order a stripe delete and spoiler, then just order the Gold stripes and you have your car.

What puzzles me is that you are throwing money after money and you don't even know about this car. :shrug::headscratch::nonono:

Did you know what the GT500 was when you bought it? Do you even know what you are purchasing?

I have a nice bridge I can sell you..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::doh:

Ummmm...Michael? I know you just started posting, but have you read any of these threads? Shelby American will be offering a host of options, including the GT-H hood. I believe wheels as well as a host of other things. You can (most likely) order a stripe delete and spoiler, then just order the Gold stripes and you have your car.

What puzzles me is that you are throwing money after money and you don't even know about this car. :shrug::headscratch::nonono:

Did you know what the GT500 was when you bought it? Do you even know what you are purchasing?

I have a nice bridge I can sell you..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::doh:

Also remember there may be a Shelby GT-H option, i just have one question for you, do you want the automatic on the Shelby GT-H as well? I can see if you are buying an original rental car fro Hertz but to order it that way? You do know that the GT500 is only available in a manual tranny, so i agree with Crispy.

Yes, I am an idiot.

I am an Engineer, author and retired at 39.

You are a brilliant man!

MM

Yes, I am an idiot.

You are a brilliant man!

MM

This is a friendly forum, at no time did i insult you, i just asked some questions and expressed an point of view. I do not like your tone or your insult to myself or Crispy.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I am an idiot.

You are a brilliant man!

MM

He didn't call you an idiot he just thought that you might be uninformed about all the options available for the Shelby GT. I think that is one of the best things about this car and one of the reasons I am not getting a GT500 now. That and the ADM they are still asking. :finger:

He didn't call you an idiot he just thought that you might be uninformed about all the options available for the Shelby GT. I think that is one of the best things about this car and one of the reasons I am not getting a GT500 now. That and the ADM they are still asking. :finger:

Exactly. No one called you an idiot--you probably know "everything"-- but you should at least know what you are spending your money on. An informed buyer is a good thing.

Example: You can order the Shelby GT with the Hertz style hood, and a spoiler delete...to name a few (hint, hint). If you want to get all grumpy an' stuff...well, you'll just have to read the threads, then--- and find out for yourself how you can option it. Good luck! :finger::finger::finger:

Archived