TEAM SHELBY FORUM

John McCain

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you like to throw any more insults out? WTF? :finger:

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Try reading the Constitution of the United States...

Not sure how old you are, but it's quite evident that you have never read it... so I'll cut to the chase and save you some time.

Specifically speaking, let's start with the "1st Amendment" of the "Bill of Rights" which unequivocally states;

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

It's an awesome document ... so eloquent... that it is still in effect, standing the test of time since Sep. 17, 1787 as a result of the precision of the precidents encapsulated within it.

Other areas of interest that you may want to peruse through include the "Preamble" and the section pertaining to "Anti-Federalist".

http://www.consource.org/index.asp?bid=582...ocumentid=13523

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preamble_to_t...es_Constitution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Federalism

R/ FUFA Posse

I agree;

We saw the real Jahn McCain tonight.......

Respect, Honor, and Class American Hero..............

+ Google

As a former Naval Officer myself, I do admire Senator McCain and have a deep respect for all he has gone thru and done... from his experience on the flight deck of the USS Forrestal fire in 1967 to the time he spent in the Hanoi Hilton and public service.

He is truely one our greatest American heros!!!

It's a shame and disgrace what the folks running his campaign cost him...

I was seriously considering voting for him if they had been

realistic on the issues and made any sense on thier positions.

BZ's and "Fair Winds and Following Seas" to Senator Mc Cain for all that he stands for.

You would be hard pressed to find anyone more loyal to this country than him.

I truely hope he is appointed a Cabinet position in the Obama administration, that would be the least this country can do to honor his sacrifices.

R/ FUFA Posse

Guest markham51
+ Google

As a former Naval Officer myself, I do admire Senator McCain and have a deep respect for all he has gone thru and done... from his experience on the flight deck of the USS Forrestal fire in 1967 to the time he spent in the Hanoi Hilton and public service.

He is truely one our greatest American heros!!!

It's a shame and disgrace what the folks running his campaign cost him...

I was seriously considering voting for him if they had been

realistic on the issues and made any sense on thier positions.

BZ's and "Fair Winds and Following Seas" to Senator Mc Cain for all that he stands for.

You would be hard pressed to find anyone more loyal to this country than him.

I truely hope he is appointed a Cabinet position in the Obama administration, that would be the least this country can do to honor his sacrifices.

R/ FUFA Posse

Classy post!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Try reading the Constitution of the United States...

Not sure how old you are, but it's quite evident that you have never read it... so I'll cut to the chase and save you some time.

Specifically speaking, let's start with the "1st Amendment" of the "Bill of Rights" which unequivocally states;

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

It's an awesome document ... so eloquent... that it is still in effect, standing the test of time since Sep. 17, 1787 as a result of the precision of the precidents encapsulated within it.

Other areas of interest that you may want to peruse through include the "Preamble" and the section pertaining to "Anti-Federalist".

http://www.consource.org/index.asp?bid=582...ocumentid=13523

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preamble_to_t...es_Constitution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Federalism

R/ FUFA Posse

I see, you are intelligent. Thats why the mod called you down in your post. I just don't see a reason for you to talk down to people. You obviously haven't been on this forum long enough to know that Freedom of Speech doesn't exist here. Like it or be moderated... :hysterical:

By the way, I'm glad to see your keyboard is not stuck on "YES WE CAN" anymore... :hysterical:

I see, you are intelligent. Thats why the mod called you down in your post. I just don't see a reason for you to talk down to people.

That's all they have been doing and getting away with it... at least over the last year since I have been a member.

I'm just turning the tables and calling their B.S. and they can't handle that...

This country needs everyone's help to get back on track... they're divisive.

Sorry if I appear to be coming off as blunt, but unlike some, I do not come around a corner on a position in sublte form...

I've always been a straight shooter right from the hip.

My .02... IMHO... They either fall in line or get out!!!

R/ D

That's all they have been doing and getting away with it.

Just turning the tables and calling their B.S. and they can't handle that...

This country needs everyone's help to get back on track... the're divisive.

IMHO... They either fall in line or get out...

That's my .02

R/ D

No reason to stoop down. If that is you take, then I would envision you trying to unite and rally, not berate and belittle.

Archived