TEAM SHELBY FORUM

John McCain

I posted this in another thread but I think he deserves his own.

Tonight I heard the McCain I voted for in 2000....would have been nice to see more of him in 2008! But Sen. McCain went out with class fitting a great American and a true American hero.

Bravo Zulu Sen McCain!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree;

We saw the real Jahn McCain tonight.......

Respect, Honor, and Class American Hero..............

Totally agree, a class act. And while I didn't vote for President elect Obama, he is my president and I will support him. He also gave a great speech.

Jim

Totally agree, a class act. And while I didn't vote for President elect Obama, he is my president and I will support him. He also gave a great speech.

Jim

If Obama really has a bi-partisan cabinet & administration, his administration could really do some good things for this countries unity.

What makes us great is what we could do if united, not how good the economy is or isn't.

Z. Ray

Tonight I heard the McCain I voted for in 2000....would have been nice to see more of him in 2008! But Sen. McCain went out with class fitting a great American and a true American hero.

Bravo Zulu Sen McCain!

+1 Thanks for posting this Jeff.

KC666

McCain was gracious, Obama was contrite. All I can say is God help us all.

God doesn't have any influence on that. It is the people. Now get your shoulders under the problems and solve them all together. Unite, like in United States.

I am not a US citizen but visited your beautiful country many times. This year 3 times and I am in love with it.

If Obama really has a bi-partisan cabinet & administration, his administration could really do some good things for this countries unity.

What makes us great is what we could do if united, not how good the economy is or isn't.

Z. Ray

I'm not ashamed to say, I won't be a uniter. The anti-Christ is here.

Bravo Zulu Sen McCain!

Yeah................spoken like a true Democrat, a month ago you were saying he was a idiot. I'm usually a team player but in this case I've decided to treat the incomming president like the democrats have treated the outgoing president for the last couple years.

Mcain believes in his country and we let him down :censored:

Obama believes in only his self and the nation let him down :censored:

god help the nation now :censored:

Don't be a sore loser....

I used to Like John McCain but I really did not like the person he turned into during this campaign. Anyway he is a legit American hero and he deserves the respect of all of us.

Don't be a sore loser....

I used to Like John McCain but I really did not like the person he turned into during this campaign. Anyway he is a legit American hero and he deserves the respect of all of us.

your wrong i am not a sore loser at all

America is the loser..................

just wait and see

Bravo Zulu Sen McCain!

+1 A true Hero, and a great American. :salute:

Z. Ray

Yeah, and if flies carried shotguns; frogs wouldn't screw with them.

I am not a Bush fan nor for Obama....However McCain is a different story....you can see in his eyes a wise experienced honest man, that has been there done that...the only problem was AGE.

Unfortunately the vote power is young ladies and they vote for a handsome nice looking guy. McCain is not.

Obama on the other hand is mysterious ...I still could not understand how fast he was polished and presented to the voters with the sparkling image that surpassed 5 ct round brilliant hearts and arrows ideal cut diamond. and the funding of his campaign still puzzles me. Any way he is in the office now and we need to stand behind him hopefully he will take the country the right path.

I am not a Bush fan nor for Obama....However McCain is a different story....you can see in his eyes a wise experienced honest man, that has been there done that...the only problem was AGE.

Unfortunately the vote power is young ladies and they vote for a handsome nice looking guy. McCain is not.

Obama on the other hand is mysterious ...I still could not understand how fast he was polished and presented to the voters with the sparkling image that surpassed 5 ct round brilliant hearts and arrows ideal cut diamond. and the funding of his campaign still puzzles me. Any way he is in the office now and we need to stand behind him hopefully he will take the country the right path.

You've been harping on McCain's age all the while...do you specialize in geriatrics? I mean, people are living longer, yet you seem focused on this. Reagan was old for a president in 1980.

Bravo Zulu Sen McCain!

Yes, really damn sad day in the history of this country when someone with absolutely ZERO experience with past bad judgement gets elected over a true war hero who has used his entire life to serve this country! Count me as one who is very disgusted!

In his speech last night Obama said America will change.....Which way God only knows. :shrug:

You said it exactly, his speech which is the only thing he is good at. WTF is wrong with this country!

QUOTE (sharabi @ Nov 5 2008, 09:42 AM)

Unfortunately the vote power is young ladies and they vote for a handsome nice looking guy. McCain is not.-----------------------------------------

You've been harping on McCain's age all the while...do you specialize in geriatrics? I mean, people are living longer, yet you seem focused on this. Reagan was old for a president in 1980.

It seems he also feels that women only vote based on the looks of the candidate instead of qualifications.

Say it ain't so. :nonono:

In his speech last night Obama said America will change.....Which way God only knows. :shrug:

He's been stumping that point for months. He's going to bring "fundamental change." Apparently lots of people didn't think that one though. I don't want the fundamentals of our country to change. There's no arguing that the country has gone through some bad times but the fundamentals that America was built on are fine.

Let's just hope that none of the Supreme Court judges retire before we have a chance to change the balance of power in Congress.

QUOTE (sharabi @ Nov 5 2008, 09:42 AM)

Unfortunately the vote power is young ladies and they vote for a handsome nice looking guy. McCain is not.-----------------------------------------

It seems he also feels that women only vote based on the looks of the candidate instead of qualifications.

Say it ain't so. :nonono:

i do not mean it that way...

the most important vote power is women and young....no doubt.... and you can search it to find out that women is more persistent voting power than other categories...that is why McCain chose his VP to get that vote.

If you tell me that looks do not play a role i will say not true...they do in job interviews and in dating and in every aspect of our life...it is not a substitute to the core but looks are important....

Had the republicans came up with a handsome younger candidate with the same platform/agenda of McCain he would of had a shot at the oval office and may have won Obama.

here i did not say at all that any of the candidates lack qualifications...actually you are supporting my statement...what qualifications Obama has over McCain other than looks....if you want to factor qualifications only it will be McCain the winner hands down.

Archived