TEAM SHELBY FORUM

John McCain

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i do not mean it that way...

the most important vote power is women and young....no doubt.... and you can search it to find out that women is more persistent voting power than other categories...that is why McCain chose his VP to get that vote.

If you tell me that looks do not play a role i will say not true...they do in job interviews and in dating and in every aspect of our life...it is not a substitute to the core but looks are important....

Had the republicans came up with a handsome younger candidate with the same platform/agenda of McCain he would of had a shot at the oval office and may have won Obama.

here i did not say at all that any of the candidates lack qualifications...actually you are supporting my statement...what qualifications Obama has over McCain other than looks....if you want to factor qualifications only it will be McCain the winner hands down.

Looks do play a role in life, men and women alike play that game, but if you look around, most of us are hired because of qualifications. I, myself, want a qualified individual for the job.

Looks do play a role in life, men and women alike play that game, but if you look around, most of us are hired because of qualifications. I, myself, want a qualified individual for the job.

So give me one achievement in the senate for OBAMA....achievement and not record of how many votes he had and how many he did not skip...on that merit i can mention bills made and passed by McCain's own effort.

so qualification wise it is McCain ...looks it is Obama.

So give me one achievement in the senate for OBAMA....achievement and not record of how many votes he had and how many he did not skip...on that merit i can mention bills made and passed by McCain's own effort.

so qualification wise it is McCain ...looks it is Obama.

So now Obama has to really prove himself worthy of the position.

So now Obama has to really prove himself worthy of the position.

it too late now........lol

he has to prove nothing ...he has to deliver what he promised....and from the past...very few had delivered.

i know he will make a change..time will judge if it is to the best or worst.

Yes, really damn sad day in the history of this country when someone with absolutely ZERO experience with past bad judgement gets elected over a true war hero who has used his entire life to serve this country!

Sen. McCain, a true hero indeed. Thanks for your continued service to our country.

I posted this in another thread but I think he deserves his own.

Tonight I heard the McCain I voted for in 2000....would have been nice to see more of him in 2008! But Sen. McCain went out with class fitting a great American and a true American hero.

Bravo Zulu Sen McCain!

Agreed! Remarkably, the two best speeches from either man throughout the entire campaign were the two I heard last night.

Now, we all know John McCain will deliver on the statements he made... we'll be watching to see if Pres Elect Obama can do the same.

Agreed! Remarkably, the two best speeches from either man throughout the entire campaign were the two I heard last night.

Now, we all know John McCain will deliver on the statements he made... we'll be watching to see if Pres Elect Obama can do the same.

+2

God doesn't have any influence on that. It is the people. Now get your shoulders under the problems and solve them all together. Unite, like in United States.

I am not a US citizen but visited your beautiful country many times. This year 3 times and I am in love with it.

:beerchug: :beerchug:

God doesn't have any influence on that. It is the people. Now get your shoulders under the problems and solve them all together. Unite, like in United States.

I am not a US citizen but visited your beautiful country many times. This year 3 times and I am in love with it.

Patrick ~ Agree and disagree with your statement above. Yes, we Americans need to Unite to solve our problems together. However, stating that God has no influence in America completely dismisses the notion of God's influence in the very foundation of our Nation.

From the Declaration of Independence --- "When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator...

...And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

"God" is found on our currency, and our Pres Elect will conclude his oath of office with "so help me God."

Should We as a Nation ever truly dismiss the notion of God, you will witness the real decline of America as we forfeit away our "unalienable rights endowed by our Creator."

By the way, thanks for visiting our country, and You are always welcome back!

Keith

Yes, really damn sad day in the history of this country when someone with absolutely ZERO experience with past bad judgement gets elected over a true war hero who has used his entire life to serve this country! Count me as one who is very disgusted!

POW makes you a war hero :headscratch: and qualify you too be president :headscratch::hysterical:

He's been stumping that point for months. He's going to bring "fundamental change." Apparently lots of people didn't think that one though. I don't want the fundamentals of our country to change. There's no arguing that the country has gone through some bad times but the fundamentals that America was built on are fine.

Let's just hope that none of the Supreme Court judges retire before we have a chance to change the balance of power in Congress.

Too late. :hysterical:

POW makes you a war hero :headscratch: and qualify you too be president :headscratch::hysterical:

John McCain has been serving our country for over 50 years, a Senator for over 25, not good enough for 'getright' :club:

And would you also disrespect Ronald Reagan, who was an actor, and also one of the best Presidents of our country, stomped the USSR out of existence!! Edit: And ended the cold war!

Archived