TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well. Time for Obama Fans to Spread THEIR Wealth

Looks like the Obamacons have won. And what better way to lead than by example.

Since Obama wants to spread our wealth around, what could be more fair than all of the Obama supporters first spreading THEIR wealth around...Right?

So, Jeff. You can leave your car at my house this Saturday....fair is fair!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Since Obama wants to spread our wealth around, what could be more fair than all of the Obama supporters first spreading THEIR wealth around...Right?

So, Jeff. You can leave your car at my house this Saturday....fair is fair!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Since you already have an SGT, a nicer one than I, I think we're already pretty well balanced!

:hysterical:

I'll be expecting a handout from all TS members that have heavily-modded cars so that I can be your equal. That's the patriotic thing to do, right????

I'll be expecting a handout from all TS members that have heavily-modded cars so that I can be your equal. That's the patriotic thing to do, right????

ilmore, we could stack boxes of mods outside your door and you would let them sit there and gather snow in the coming months. You remain the proud holder of the "Just Say No to Mods" first place ribbon. :hysterical:

Jim

ilmore, we could stack boxes of mods outside your door and you would let them sit there and gather snow in the coming months. You remain the proud holder of the "Just Say No to Mods" first place ribbon. :hysterical:

Jim

i'm in the same boat as Ilmor. Only the "Berg" cap mod for me, too. Other than that, completely original, warped 4-bolt scoop included.

i'm in the same boat as Ilmor. Only the "Berg" cap mod for me, too. Other than that, completely original, warped 4-bolt scoop included.

But with you, Chris, we still have hope that we can change you over time so you become "one of us." You are still young. With ilmor, we have no such hope as he is, well . . . , let's see . . . , yeah, here we go . . . he is not "as young" as you are. How was that for politically correct? :D

Jim

But with you, Chris, we still have hope that we can change you over time so you become "one of us." You are still young. With ilmor, we have no such hope as he is, well . . . , let's see . . . , yeah, here we go . . . he is not "as young" as you are. How was that for politically correct? :D

Jim

good one!!! Well this morning when i woke up, i told myself I had two options. I could stay home, sit on the couch all day and wait for some of that "redistribution of wealth" or I could go to work and redistribute some of my own. Well, I decided to come to work......

I will make my Offer even better........ $5,000.00 so I can get the Magazine off the ground and I should be able to Hire 2 People by the time the Second Issue is out. With in one Year, I plan to start a second Magazine and I will Hire 2 more People for that one. Thats 4 People off the Jobless List AND Paying Taxes in less the 18 Months......... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Jim

How about... Chronologically challenged? :hysterical::hysterical2::headscratch:

all shelby owners are rich..you can bet i will be waiting to get yours....redistribution and all....time to join the party boys....its going to suck having to give up your shelby for the poor...its just not fair you could have one and not me...osama i want a shelby

all shelby owners are rich..you can bet i will be waiting to get yours....redistribution and all....time to join the party boys....its going to suck having to give up your shelby for the poor...its just not fair you could have one and not me...osama i want a shelby

haha. my no means am i rich!

Well I had to sell my 16k original mile 1970 AAR cuda, my restored 1970 AAR cuda 4 spd, my 1970 426 Hemi "not original" Cuda convertible that I worked many long days as a Honda technician so I could pay taxes the 1st and 2nd year I started my business.

I hope it doesn't hurt as bad this time around because I really love my Shelby's a lot and I put in even more hours as a business owner than I did as a Honda tech! :cry:

Well I had to sell my 16k original mile 1970 AAR cuda, my restored 1970 AAR cuda 4 spd, my 1970 426 Hemi "not original" Cuda convertible that I worked many long days as a Honda technician so I could pay taxes the 1st and 2nd year I started my business.

I hope it doesn't hurt as bad this time around because I really love my Shelby's a lot and I put in even more hours as a business owner than I did as a Honda tech! :cry:

SHHHHHHHH................... I heard that Obama has a Team of Agents lurking on many of the Car Forums looking for people wasting Money on expensive Cars so he can TAX them more. ..................... Look out Ron Prat.

:hide:

Spread Wealth some over here................. I wont be greedy................I just need $5,000.00.

Ask my Dealer as I paid them an extra $5,000.00 already........................................ :hysterical:

SPREAD THE WEALTH LIST / SANTA'S WISH LIST

FROM UNCLE JEFF I WOULD LIKE A BATTERY TENDER. :hysterical:

FROM COUSIN DDT I WOULD LIKE SOME CASH FOR A FRPP SHIFTER. :hysterical:

FROM BROTHER McCOY I WOULD LIKE A DETAILING KIT FROM MOTHERS. :hysterical:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIMELY RESPONSES.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

CONGRATS ON YOU POLITICAL WINFALL.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:happy feet:

Archived