TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone have a low mile, mint stock hood?

chuckstang

Would be great if you are getting it done at the Tasca shop so there will be no shipping which is very expensive on this obviously.

Looking for a stock Black hood, low miles, mint condition with no damage, scratches or noticeable chips take off perhaps because you are getting the SS package done or you just are putting another hood on or whatever

Please no hoods that had hood struts on them at one time either

My car is an 07 coupe, black full stripe delete.

I have scratched my hood and needs to get repainted which is pricey and I think it may be easier and cheaper for me to just buy someone's stock hood?

I live in Boston area, so Tasca would be perfect for the swap because they will be handling the work regardless

Thanks alot

PM me if you can be of help

I am not certain I am going to go this path, due to possible fitment issues or if I don't think the hood will match because of factory differences in the black paint or perhaps your hood is faded or who knows

Thanks alot!!!

Looking to do this in the spring most likely but not set in stone

Charlie

• 3 months later...

You've probably taken care of this already but I have a 07' black vert that lives in a bubble. I have a chip the size of a pinhead from new right/center of hood barely discernable one touch from a paint pen and it would disappear. I'm going to Tasca but it may be a few months yet (just made my SS deposit).

Archived