TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ATTENTION LAST MINUTE CHANGE TO LSR'S FUNERAL PLANS

Evening all,

I just spoke with Mickey's wife Cindy and she had just gotten off the phone with Lamonte's wife Sue. Mickey is at work and we wanted to get this info out asap.

There has been a last minute (reason unknown) change in the funeral plans.

The major change is that there will be a viewing only Thursday from 10-12pm, at the Church Of The Living God at 8901 Pleasant View Drive, Farview Heights IL 62208 and their phone number is 618-394-8901 .

The burial is now going to be held Friday starting at 11:30am at the church and then proceeding out to the cemetary at 12:00.

Please make note of the changes and communicate which day you will be attending. I think perhaps attending the viewing thursday with a lunch and cruise follwing would be the most appropriate.

Kyle,

I'll be passing thru the St Louis area on Thursday, on my way to Nashville and points South (Key West, FL)... I have adjusted all my travel plans for Thursday to be able to attend whatever "services" are being held for LaMonte and his Family between 11am and 1pm... Unfortunately, I do have to be "other places" that afternoon... Otherwise, I would stay and try to hang with all of you as you "cruise" thru the countryside...

But I just don't think I would fit in without my SGT :shift:

post-8727-1225768322_thumb.jpg

Drive Safe!

Gregg

post-8727-1225768322_thumb.jpg

Kyle,

I'll be passing thru the St Louis area on Thursday, on my way to Nashville and points South (Key West, FL)... I have adjusted all my travel plans for Thursday to be able to attend whatever "services" are being held for LaMonte and his Family between 11am and 1pm... Unfortunately, I do have to be "other places" that afternoon... Otherwise, I would stay and try to hang with all of you as you "cruise" thru the countryside...

But I just don't think I would fit in without my SGT :shift:

img010.jpg

Drive Safe!

Gregg

Gregg,

Well I don't have a Shelby at all. If you have the time and want to hang, you are most welcome.

Kyle

kyle if come close cindy may let you drive her stang as she will be driving mine and i will have lamontes, let me know mickey, I don't why changes where made just found out, maybe rain on thurday or family needs more time to come in, it will be a large funeral because he touched so many people, Lamont was the baby of 5 children, man on the light side i took my car and went to the river before work and thought about all the good times whev'e all had togther and i really think lamonte left a great legacy for his kids to follow, i hope i can be a friend to others as he has been to me this last 2 years!!!! later Mickey

Evening all,

I just spoke with Mickey's wife Cindy and she had just gotten off the phone with Lamonte's wife Sue. Mickey is at work and we wanted to get this info out asap.

There has been a last minute (reason unknown) change in the funeral plans.

The major change is that there will be a viewing only Thursday from 10-12pm, at the Church Of The Living God at 8901 Pleasant View Drive, Farview Heights IL 62208 and their phone number is 618-394-8901 .

The burial is now going to be held Friday starting at 11:30am at the church and then proceeding out to the cemetary at 12:00.

Please make note of the changes and communicate which day you will be attending. I think perhaps attending the viewing thursday with a lunch and cruise follwing would be the most appropriate.

Bump to get the word out

Would it be inappropriate to send an arrangement to the viewing?

lambbo,

i think it would be very nice and Lamonte's wife would appreciate it. You should make sure your user name from the site is on the card so she knows where it came from.

Kyle

lambbo,

i think it would be very nice and Lamonte's wife would appreciate it. You should make sure your user name from the site is on the card so she knows where it came from.

Kyle

Thanks Kyle,

Lamonte was named by our HR Dept to start work overseas with me... We've been talking and trying to get him over here for the last year. I still can't believe this.... Lamonte had a way about him, I feel like I lost a brother more than a friend.

Thanks again,

Archived