TEAM SHELBY FORUM

McCain Wants Control of Female Reproductive Organs!

You see the problem with public education? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey : "Because of their similarity to monkeys, apes such as chimpanzees and gibbons are often called "monkeys" in informal usage, though they are not monkeys."

BTW: I didn't agree with those pictures being posted of her either simply because I knew someone would accuse the person of racism. I thought a moderator should have removed them: however, I don't see racism hiding behind every bush.

But I have another question of you my liberal friend: Were you equally outraged over a move called, White Men Can't Jump, or do racist remarks hold a double standard with you?

I didnt accuse anyone of anything, I simply said those pictures would be hurtful because of the history. But there was no derogatory pictures of Palin were there.....lil bit of joe the plumber in you my man.

Chimps, monkeys...Snake your becoming Donny Rumsfield padantic...I think your missing the point be design, eh?

White men can't jump....well I dont like racial connotations all that much in any venue, but I'm not hurt by it, are you?

KC666

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShelbyDude

Just having a baby with my wife that video breaks my heart. I stopped watching. I couldnt make it to the end.

MM

Pretty sickening, isn't it???

I think every person wanting an obortion should at least have to sit through watching something like this before they can get it. Then after watching that if they still want to go through with it, then it's up to God to judge them in the end!

I am already doing it when i pay my taxes and you take the voucher to a church affiliated school....lol

the separation between state and church is fair and the voucher system is biased to one side...how many muslim schools are around that drain your tax money? and how many church affiliated schools my tax money goes to? no comparison between the two numbers.

The Voucher system is at fault...was not made and imposed by Mr Bush for equal fair chances.

News Flash: Private schools are NOT exclusively run by Christian churches!

I didnt accuse anyone of anything, I simply said those pictures would be hurtful because of the history. But there was no derogatory pictures of Palin were there.....lil bit of joe the plumber in you my man.

Chimps, monkeys...Snake your becoming Donny Rumsfield padantic...I think your missing the point be design, eh?

White men can't jump....well I dont like racial connotations all that much in any venue, but I'm not hurt by it, are you?

KC666

I agree they'd be hurtful. I also clearly stated that it was wrong. But according to you it's ok to associate someone with something verbally, but not visually? So it would be ok with you to associate a black man with a noose verbally? Just don't do it in pictures?

I don't like racism from any race. Clear?

Pretty sickening, isn't it???

I think every person wanting an obortion should at least have to sit through watching something like this before they can get it. Then after watching that if they still want to go through with it, then it's up to God to judge them in the end!

The vast majority of abortions are not late term. Most are done with a pill during the early days of pregnancy.

Have you ever been in the position of having to contemplate an abortion?

If no, then leave the self righteous bullshit at the door.

Ken

The vast majority of abortions are not late term. Most are done with a pill during the early days of pregnancy.

Ken

Another, If you dont agree with me, you have no right to speak

Ken

:rant2::banghead::banghead::banghead:

an abortion is still an abortion, regardless of term. You cannot have just a little cancer. Or you cannot be a little pregnent. Either you are or you aren't.

Another, If you dont agree with me, you have no right to speak

Is that what I wrote?

You people are great at telling others what to do and how to do it.

If you haven't been in that position, your opinion means little to nothing.

Plain as day. You can argue till you're blue in the face whether it's a fetus or a baby, the biological and psychological ramifications of having an abortion, and whether the day after pill is the same as a full term termination.

But it doesn't matter. Abortion is legal now and will be for the foreseeable future.

Therefore the only argument to have is whether it's right or wrong, understanding that the outcome of the argument will only have personal effect.

Is it right for you? You don't know, unless you've been in that situation.

Is it right for someone other than you? Who are you to decide and why would anyone pay heed to your opinion for such a serious and terrible dilemma?

I prefer the conservatives of yester-year, those that preferred to keep the government out of our houses, out of our bodies, and out of our private lives and personal decisions.

The conservatives of today are mostly full of mindless talking points regarding things that rarely directly affect them in the first place.

Is that what I wrote?

You people are great at telling others what to do and how to do it.

If you haven't been in that position, your opinion means little to nothing.

Plain as day. You can argue till you're blue in the face whether it's a fetus or a baby, the biological and psychological ramifications of having an abortion, and whether the day after pill is the same as a full term termination.

But it doesn't matter. Abortion is legal now and will be for the foreseeable future.

Therefore the only argument to have is whether it's right or wrong, understanding that the outcome of the argument will only have personal effect.

Is it right for you? You don't know, unless you've been in that situation.

Is it right for someone other than you? Who are you to decide and why would anyone pay heed to your opinion for such a serious and terrible dilemma?

I prefer the conservatives of yester-year, those that preferred to keep the government out of our houses, out of our bodies, and out of our private lives and personal decisions.

The conservatives of today are mostly full of mindless talking points regarding things that rarely directly affect them in the first place.

I dont know if I have ever been in the postition or not, but while my wife was pregant 7 months ago the Dr did a test because of my wifes age to see if the baby had down syndrome. He then asked if we wanted to know the results when the test came back. WE BOTH decided that we didnt want to know because NO MATTER what the test showed we were going to have the baby. We didnt see any reason to worry about it for 5 months then the test be wrong. So I guess that I have had to make the chose and WE chose NO. Im very blessed that he is in GREAT health, but if he wasnt we would still have had him and loved him just as much if not more!

I agree abortion is legal and all the squabbling back and forth is NOT going to change it and just makes folks not like each other.

I hope yall voted today.

MM

Ken

There is a heart beating in 3 weeks from conception.

I have been in the position 3 times.

It has nothing to do with self righteous. Just stating what facts are.

As for government, I agree they have no business getting involved with our personal lives. We have way to much government now, and we have a candidate that wants to grow government much much more!

I have no desire to force decisions on anyone. People will do whatever they feel is best for them. Everyone has to live with whatever choices they make and any beliefs they have. It is not my place to judge other people for what they decide or believe, and it most certainly isn't the governments place to decide or judge.

I have been in the position 3 times.

It has nothing to do with self righteous. Just stating what facts are.

You been pregnant 3 times?????????????????? :lol2:

I don't like racism from any race. Clear?

Well, at least we can agree on one thing. :happy feet:

Tonite, we go into the abyss. The polls are closing. I'm still hopeful for the country, but the odds of Obama winning are long. For me this is the end of the road for political posting, as promised. At least for 4 years LOL! I am not sad about it.

Whoever is elected, we should all throw behind them as best we can. I hope my dire predictions dont come to pass.

No matter who you vote for or what you believe, you have fought hard and in many cases well. I know many of you believe what you say, as do I. We are all deeply convicted to our postions. It may be best to agree to disagree. If I have hurt anyone, my appolgies, including to you Tim.

Hopefully even if you dont understand or care where I'm coming from, you will understand why I came.

Peace,

KC666

The Mayo Clinic says the heart begins to beat in the 5th week. Not that in the big flick it's that much different but seriously like so much of the stuff you posted it's so easy to verify before you post.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-care/PR00112

Well this is an easy one. Why don't you be more responsible with your body then? People that don't take responsibility for there own actions should be made to "Sleep in the bed they make."

JUST BE RESPONSIBLE AND YOU WON'T GET PREGNANT! Like how about excercising some reasonable level of self control? Nothing worse than being with a woman that has been with everyone else first.

Now for the "Constitution" part of the equation. You really should study the facts. There is no provision in the Constitution that allows a woman absolute control over her body. All you have to do is read the damn thing and you will find it just isn't there. Hello? The "Judges Wrote the Law" into the Constitution. Let me ask, who is it that is responsible for writing laws? NOT THE FREAKING JUDGES!

Just remember the pendulum swings in two directions, not just the one you want. OH and stop acting like God, who the hell are you to decide who lives or dies!

Why is it that Women complain when women are abused or, God forbid killed at the hands of another, but those same Women will kill there little baby girls all day long just so they can go out on Saturday night and hook up again.

All I can say is "Remember the Fall of Rome."

Yes that is right! I am one of those GOD fearing Shelby Fans and my God can't fit in any box you create.

Wow that was pretty serious stuff but you really provoked me. Sorry for being factual and direct.

Can we get back to the cars now?

mciarochi :I think you realize, since you are not able to refute what I said, that if McCain an Palin are elected, they will trigger the overturning of Roe v Wade. If you can refute what I'm saying, go for it. The Christian Fundamentalist know this, they are trying to stealth it in. You seem reasonable, think about it and you will see it is true.

Actually, I quit reading the thread.

You aren't worth wasting bandwidth.

Archived