OH & the poor Seniors

HUMMMMM I always thought it went like this:

Filthy Rich Class Over $500K

Rich Class $251K to $500K

Upper Class was $101K to $250K

Middle Class was the $60K to $100K

Lower Class was $26K to $59K

Poverty Class was $25K and Under

Nope, it all depends on which politician is talking and what tax plan he has in mind.

I cannot see how the deficit that we have now in the budget is gone be paid for without taxing the hell out of us or tapping in the social security if not already done...scary thought and i agree ...we are in for a rough financial times.

You ain't seen nothing yet! You are a doctor that loves helping people. How are you going to feel when you have a system in place that will dictate to you who can qualify for certain treatments and those who can't? That is going to be scary!

Hey washington state wants to raise the Minumum wage to 9 dollars a hr

Like I have said before what is wrong with paying 20 dollars a HR

If it feels good do it

You ain't seen nothing yet! You are a doctor that loves helping people. How are you going to feel when you have a system in place that will dictate to you who can qualify for certain treatments and those who can't? That is going to be scary!

we are already seeing the impact on our practice...people used to seek treatments earlier...now they wait because they cannot afford it and you see more advanced diseases. we have a good chunk of write offs in our practice and that hurts financially. but what can you do.. you have a cash patients and you have to run tests that they do not want because they cannot afford you do it and do not charge them...that is a write off and a loss.

it is bad as we speak...and am afraid it will get worse before it gets better...i hope am wrong though.

Wow! I'm upper class now? Why didn't I get the memo?

Don't worry,You'll get the memo right after Obama is elected."Thank you sir for being in the financial minority and making whatever sacrifices you made to reach such a lofty goal.Now we need you bank info so we can directly remove what we feel is a fair tax on people who actually try to get ahead.Thanks in advance,The slackers will appreciate the contribution"

Hopefully not,Obama

:hysterical::hysterical:

It is going to be rough times ahead for sure. Because of all the economic turmoil all levels of government are hurting for funds. It is going to be one hell of a tax fest this next few years, more than in the past.

Our city and county government "Milwaukee" is running low on money for people that plant flowers and cut the grass in the city street medians with the other 10 people that stand around and watch for $20.00 plus per hour and all other social programs. They are going to have a vote to raise the current county sales tax "another" 1%. They already just added a $20.00 wheel tax when you do your vehicle registration for milwaukee county.

Our Milwaukee Public Schools is short of money for board members,teachers,and other school system employee's for trips,conventions, days off and social programs, they want to raise the school tax that you pay on your property tax 15%.

Our state government is one of a number of states that is basically broke and waiting for federal assistance so they can come up with more job descriptions for jobs that do nothing and hire more people. They just recently raided the doctors state malpractice fund to help pay for some of their usless programs. I just received my unemployement tax charge increase from the state yesterday for 2009. It has went from approx 4.2% to 7% of payroll which the employee does not contribute to.

And then you can just imagine what the Federal government has coming our way no matter what either candidate says they will or will not do.

I also got notice a while back that the government will have access to all charge machine sales directly from the card company for when people make purchases with their cards so they can count as income, bonuses and perks that you receive when using your card......better report it at tax time!

This is all very scary and I see a lot of people that are going to have a huge drop in their standard of living over the next few years, and as all of our governments try to keep hiring people to offset the loss of private sector employment it is going to become a never ending cyle that will accelerate the down fall of our country as we have known it.

Hire more useless people for more usless jobs, increase taxes, hire more usless people for more useless jobs.

And I haven't even got into the "welfare" situation like with one of my employee's sister that owns 3 houses, drives a Lexus and has never worked a day in 30 years, has 3 kids and no husband!

What kind of tax increases are going to be needed so she can continue to NOT work and live that life style????

And I haven't even got into the "welfare" situation like with one of my employee's sister that owns 3 houses, drives a Lexus and has never worked a day in 30 years, has 3 kids and no husband!

C'mon this is BS right 3 houses a lexus and all from welfare....Be a real Patriot and turn her in. I do not believe you could do this with out serious serious fraud occuring. Like Prison type go to jail now fraud....

Archived