TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Show

HORSBYT

Gentlemen -

If anyone is in the Southern California area a local Mustang mod shop (GTR High Performance) is having a "Car Show" on Sunday, November 16th. I intend on going and was wondering if anyone else on here is interested as well? They'll be doing Dyno pulls contests, vendors, etc. They say they'll fill their lot and the surroundijng lot areas as well as the street. I intend on requesting a spot (in their parking lot). If you'd like to join me and park together and show the SGT's off then PM me by Friday, November 7th.

GTR Car Show Nov 16th

So those that are in:

ShelbyBro

DucatiRider2 (tentative)

Clark17357 (tentative)

1218Shelby

PottyDr

HORSBYT

**So there's 6, can we get 10??

Keep in mind, Dyno runs are $50 if you're interested let me know ASAP. I'm doing it just so I can grab a quick baseline for my car. If you haven't done any mod's you can offset the cost and give me $10 and I'll give you a copy of the printout! :)

The show starts at 9am.

Is anyone up to meet EARLY for breakfast? I'm thinking somewhere around 6:30?

Bumping for more interest?

So far....

Potty Dr.

Myself

1218Shelby

Anyone else?

Dyno runs are $50 if anyone is interested. There's a short list and first come first served.

I have checked on my end and I am good to go. Add me to the list.

Jim

I was thinking..... Anyone up for breakfast? It would have to be EARLY as GTR says to try and show up at least by 8am.

If anyone is interested, i'm thinking the Denny's in Ontario located at: 715 N Milliken Ave, Ontario, CA‎ By Ontario Mills Mall wouldn't be a bad spot. I'm thinking like at 6am? I know some of you guys are coming from some far off places, but thought I'd throw it out there.

I confirmed with GTR tonight that there's about 6 of us ready to go. If anyone else would like to join c'mon!

It looks like the weather is shaping up to be pretty nice!

So this weekend it's gonna be hot as heck in SO CAL and perfect for a Mustang car show. I've PM'd many that I could find in the SO CAL area to join us for this show. It's going to be a great turnout and i'm looking forward to meeting my TS teammates!

If you're interested in joining us and would like to park with the rest of us let me know ASAP. So far the list above is set to go! Of course, we'll post some pics for everyone to enjoy!

Dyno spots are still open!

This is the list of those going this Sunday:

ShelbyBro (confirmed)

DucatiRider2 (tentative)

Clark17357 (confirmed)

1218Shelby (confirmed)

PottyDr (confirmed)

HORSBYT (confirmed)

I've got a PM to Ducati to confirm.

I'll give those of you who I have phone #'s for a call tomorrow.

I say we plan on rolling in there around 7/7:30.

We can:

- Meet close by and roll in together (Kodak moment) There's a Chevron station on the corner of Haven/Jersey Blvd.

- Everyone shows up when they can and whoever gets there first let them know that you're one of the 6 and we want to park together (they're expecting us)

- We meet REALLY early for breakfast at a local Denny's

- It's gonna be HOT (90+)

If you haven't done so already and don't mind please PM with your cell #

See ya'all Sunday!

This is the list of those going this Sunday:

ShelbyBro (confirmed)

DucatiRider2 (tentative)

Clark17357 (confirmed)

1218Shelby (confirmed)

PottyDr (confirmed)

HORSBYT (confirmed)

I've got a PM to Ducati to confirm.

I'll give those of you who I have phone #'s for a call tomorrow.

I say we plan on rolling in there around 7/7:30.

We can:

- Meet close by and roll in together (Kodak moment) There's a Chevron station on the corner of Haven/Jersey Blvd.

- Everyone shows up when they can and whoever gets there first let them know that you're one of the 6 and we want to park together (they're expecting us)

- We meet REALLY early for breakfast at a local Denny's

- It's gonna be HOT (90+)

If you haven't done so already and don't mind please PM with your cell #

See ya'all Sunday!

I know Rick Yates (pottydr) and I are meeting at the event at 6:30 a.m. We will save spots for Shelbys to the extent we can. I am coming up from San Diego Saturday night and staying in Anaheim Hills. Rick will be staying about five minutes from the show. It will be sunny and hot so don't forget your sunscreen. Should be a good time. Let's try and get on the dyno early so we can run when the temperatures are as low as possible.

Jim

I know Rick Yates (pottydr) and I are meeting at the event at 6:30 a.m. We will save spots for Shelbys to the extent we can. I am coming up from San Diego Saturday night and staying in Anaheim Hills. Rick will be staying about five minutes from the show. It will be sunny and hot so don't forget your sunscreen. Should be a good time. Let's try and get on the dyno early so we can run when the temperatures are as low as possible.

Jim

Alright early risers! I'll see ya there! :happy feet:

Are you guys still in? Let me know.

I am. Just went to a plan B in terms of not going up tonight and I will drive up in the morning. Rick Yates is already there but may not have computer access. He will be there. Same time, 6:30 a.m. See ya.

Jim

We ended up having 7 TS members show up for the show. We had a prime spot, great conversation (You sure you didn't re-attach that "S"?) :poke: and PottyDr ended up taking the trophy for the S197 class! Way to go Rick, like I said a win for one member is a win for us all! (I'm just messing with ya!)

Anyway, here's some more pics and hope to meet some others soon at the next event!

post-21846-1226897559_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897610_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897628_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897643_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897657_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897672_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897683_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897805_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897827_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897860_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897559_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897610_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897628_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897643_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897657_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897672_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897683_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897805_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897827_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1226897860_thumb.jpg

Glad you guys had a good time. I would have rather been with you guys, but I was busy saving my house. Packed up the wife,kid, and dogs Sat. afternoon, and had a friend drive the Shelby away when they ordered mandatory evacuations. I spent the afternoon and night on the roof with a hose. Fire got within 75 yards of the house and lots of flying embers with the wind, but everything is OK. Yesterday was the Shelby's 1 year birthday, now it will get a bath and a drive today.

Glad you guys had a good time. I would have rather been with you guys, but I was busy saving my house. Packed up the wife,kid, and dogs Sat. afternoon, and had a friend drive the Shelby away when they ordered mandatory evacuations. I spent the afternoon and night on the roof with a hose. Fire got within 75 yards of the house and lots of flying embers with the wind, but everything is OK. Yesterday was the Shelby's 1 year birthday, now it will get a bath and a drive today.

Mark,

Thanks for checking in. I was wondering if that was the reason you were AWOL. Last year was our turn in San Diego and, this year, your turn. Good to hear that all is well in the end. Are you going to make CS86?

Jim

Archived