TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

:happy feet: I GET IT TOMORROW :happy feet:

As I was driving home from work an hour ago, the truck yard boss contacted me and told me that they will load my GT500 up tomorrow and bring it to the dealership. The driver is going to call me on my cell phone when they load up so I can meet the truck and get photos and video of the unloading. I just got back from the bank from getting the cashiers chec k, so I am ready. :headspin: I am Nervous. :headspin:

It is true, I was at the yard. I could not see it. :baby: SCGT500 tried to talk me into ramming the gate. :ohsnap: I came to my wits and did not. :doh:

I feel like I am at the daytime Emmys, watching Susan Lucchi finally win. Good for you Grabber!!! Remember, that ceramic clutch is tricky the first time, don't stall it pulling out of the dealership!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your doing a fine job of it too. :happy feet:

Looking good in GO.

Rob, plan to have an ear to ear grin for the next month or so. And get ready for a lot of attention from folks around, and more than a couple of race offers from drivers next to you. And, ....you might want to leave traction control on for the first few days. It really does have that much get up and go.

John

Rob, plan to have an ear to ear grin for the next month or so. And get ready for a lot of attention from folks around, and more than a couple of race offers from drivers next to you. And, ....you might want to leave traction control on for the first few days. It really does have that much get up and go.

John

John,

Thanks for the advice bud. I will leave it on. The weather here will be wet for a bit, so I won't be driving it. Mod time. :happy feet:

Forecast Details | Hourly Forecast for Today | Hourly Forecast for Tonight | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast | Local Radar

Thursday, Mar 8

High: 54 °F RealFeel®: 50 °F

Cloudy with a bit of rainThursday Night, Mar 8

Low: 39 °F RealFeel®: 37 °F

Cloudy in the evening, then rain lateForecast Details | Hourly Forecast for Thursday | Hourly Forecast for Thursday Night | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Friday, Mar 9

High: 54 °F RealFeel®: 51 °F

RainyFriday Night, Mar 9

Low: 40 °F RealFeel®: 33 °F

Mostly cloudy and windy with a passing shower or twoForecast Details | Hourly Forecast for Friday | Hourly Forecast for Friday Night | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Saturday, Mar 10

High: 57 °F RealFeel®: 52 °F

Mild with rainSaturday Night, Mar 10

Low: 43 °F RealFeel®: 42 °F

RainyForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Sunday, Mar 11

High: 61 °F RealFeel®: 57 °F

Breezy with rainSunday Night, Mar 11

Low: 41 °F RealFeel®: 40 °F

Rainy

Ha Ha!!! thanks! Thats cute!!!!!

Yes,,,got a vin last thursday---

Just waiting on more news!!!!! :headspin:

Judy

Congrats, Judy!!! Just in time for some snow melt and rain to wash all that nasty salt away so you can enjoy Spring on central NY's great back roads!! ;-)

Hoping it's soon for you.

-Dan

Congrats, Judy!!! Just in time for some snow melt and rain to wash all that nasty salt away so you can enjoy Spring on central NY's great back roads!! ;-)

Hoping it's soon for you.

-Dan

Yes, congrats, Judy. Now the wait begins! Good luck with that PSDS!!! ;)

Grabber, you be very careful when you get that. Learn it good. I am very, very, very excited for you. And , of course:

POST PICS AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!

:party2:

~Chris

Yes, congrats, Judy. Now the wait begins! Good luck with that PSDS!!! ;)

Grabber, you be very careful when you get that. Learn it good. I am very, very, very excited for you. And , of course:

POST PICS AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!

:party2:

~Chris

I will be super careful, as it will be wet out getting her home.

I know the rules. :camera:

Sowy Dave, It is not tomorrow yet. :finger:

It is here :)

We're waiting... and I'm holding my breath ...uuuugh.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................;-).............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ughhhhhhhhhh :hysterical:

Today is the day !

I am so happy for you that the day is finally here.....Since joining this forum back in November, I have been following this topic and it seemed like forever for me (Never mind you) that you will get your car........Enjoy the day but most importantly, please be careful....As you know, very powerful car............Cant wait for the pictures!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hyper: :hyper:

I am so happy for you that the day is finally here.....Since joining this forum back in November, I have been following this topic and it seemed like forever for me (Never mind you) that you will get your car........Enjoy the day but most importantly, please be careful....As you know, very powerful car............Cant wait for the pictures!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hyper: :hyper:

Thanks shlbygrl,

The weather will be hit and mis showers today, so maybe I will get lucky and it won't be real wet. I am heading out to work and going to waite for my call from the trucker dude. He said he would call when they load my car. I am then taking the rest of the day off to go get it. :happy feet:

Take lots of deep breaths the last mile of driving before you enter the lot. You're going to need it. I still remember when my son and I caught up with SCGT500 after he'd been with the car a while. He was still so over excited. Take as many pictures as you can get. They are so fun to look back on since most of the experience seems to fly right by.

Most of all, enjoy this experience and be very careful!!!!!!!

tic toc, tic toc, tic toc, tic toc ... the mouse ran up the clock ... the clock struck 2 ... tic toc, tic toc ... the clock struck 3 ... tic toc, tic toc ... GRABBER, I am so excited for you - I feel like I'm the one expecting the Shelby!!!!!!!!!!!!! tic toc, tic toc, tic toc

Archived