TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

Rob, what does CS say is your status as of today?

Dave,

Taday CS says:

Your car is in production. It is scheduled to be built between 1/15 and 1/22 and the ETA to the dealer is 2/4 to 2/11. :happy feet:

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a walking encyclopedia. MM was amazed I pulled the Corsa part number off the top of my head and part of my vin #. Now if I can just remember important stuff sometimes! :doh:

Not bad for a guy born in 1908. :hysterical:

Why does your profile say that. :doh:

oh...it's a joke :hysterical2:

My dealer just called me and had great news. He told me he was faxing the electronic update to me and that it shows that my GT500 is now BUCKED. :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet:

This is ahead of schedule. Now I got to update my signature. :hyper:

My dealer just called me and had great news. He told me he was faxing the electronic update to me and that it shows that my GT500 is now BUCKED. :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet:

hey rob,

bucked,what does this mean actually????????????

I did not want to appear like a knukle head when my dealer used this term with me the other day.

thanks

Larry

Ny

Congrats Rob. Your car will probably show up earlier than expected. My car was delivered this week on the 9th. My original ETA was Jan. 26th, changed to Jan. 16th, and changed again to Jan. 10th. I'll be picking up my car this Saturday. My car went from "Bucked" to delivery at dealer in approx. 2 weeks. Keep us posted.

hey rob,

I did not want to appear like a knukle head when my dealer used this term with me the other day.

thanks

Larry

Ny

Larry, where abouts in NY are you -- just curious... I'm upstate near Woodstock, but lived in NYC (Astoria, Queens) for almost 30 years.

-Dan

Larry, where abouts in NY are you -- just curious... I'm upstate near Woodstock, but lived in NYC (Astoria, Queens) for almost 30 years.

-Dan

HEY DAN,

CARMEL,MAHOPAC AREA,PUTNAM COUNTY-JUST NORTH OF MOUNT KISCO.LIVED IN YONKERS TILL 85 AND THEN MOVED UP TO THE COUNTRY,WELL NOT REALLY BUT COUNTRY COMPARED TO QUEENS.

LARRY

hey rob,

thanks

Larry

Ny

Larry,

Has your car been "bucked" too????

Rob --

Congrats!! :banvictory: Hopefully, your pony will be home soon. Too bad we can't go to the plant and watch our 'Stangs being built. Also, something to pass the time while you wait, the current issue (January) of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords has an article on modding a GT500. Their guinea pig is a Grabber Orange GT500. The GT500 is on the cover too.

Grabber is down due to some technical difficulties, He may be out buying a laptop with satelite service. :hysterical:

SCGT500,

The Tech. difficulties are not impacting my home computer today. Thanks for posting on my behalf last night. I have now changed my pasword so you can't keep getting me in trouble.

I order you to fix your avatar.....please.

Congrats Grabber! The waiting part is nearly over! :happy feet: Im still waiting for my car, could be here any day now. :hyper:

KC666

:hyper: I bet you are excited. :hyper:

Hope it comes next week for you.

I happen to have one he can use..... :spiteful:

I am not sure he will go for that one.

Since he likes a dog flying a house, I wonder if he would go for a girl flying a jet. I could give him that one.

Great news Rob...probably about 4 weeks and you'll have it. Hang in there...just in time for spring. Ok, maybe just a little early for spring. :hysterical:

Great news Rob...probably about 4 weeks and you'll have it. Hang in there...just in time for spring. Ok, maybe just a little early for spring. :hysterical:

Dave,

Fords ETA is the week of Feb. 5th.

That's in 4 weeks. Five Oh says to add 2 more weeks onto that for the stripe plant work, and all the other shipping stuff. I hope your right, but I am expecting Five Oh to be right to tell you the truth. Amy's GO Coupe is also expected the same time as mine. I bet that come Monday or Tuesday my status will be changed from Bucked to Released from plant. :hyper:

Well, Today is the 8th day of my car being in the "Bucked" Status. I hope to find out what is going on today thru my zone Rep and or Ralph.

When I spoke to Robert Lane yesterday over the Server problems he also wanted my Vin# because he is going to the plant to do a Photo Opp. He is going to ask to see my GO Coupe and try to take photos of it. That would be very cool if it happens. Good luck Robert - I hope you find my Shelby. :hyper:

Per conversation with Ralph, my car was finished yesterday, It is now Produced and going over to the Stripe plant now. Ralph says the stripes should be done by end of next week on 1/26/07 and then it will be about 17 days untill I get it with shipping on the train thru the rockies and get to my dealer the week of 2/12/07. :happy feet:

I had a very nice chat with him about production numbers and Amy's car, but those are for another thread. :baby:

Archived