TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Not that I am keeping track or anything.....but my order was placed 2 months ago to this date. Man do I look forward to getting a Vin next month....I hope. Q1 is almost here. :)

Happy 2-month anniversary, Rob!! :happy feet: I will forgo praying to the VIN gods for you since I seem to have pi$$ed them off at some point. My prayers would probably do more harm than good.

Happy 2-month anniversary, Rob!! :happy feet: I will forgo praying to the VIN gods for you since I seem to have pi$$ed them off at some point. My prayers would probably do more harm than good.

Well guys,

I just fought my way home in an hour and a half of traffic, had dinner and got on the computer to find an anniversary present. Take a guess. :shades:

I will give you a hint.

The news warrents using the little jumping guy.

Guys and Gals, I about peed my pants when I checked my e-mail. I got this from my Zone rep when I got home tonight, Here is the e-mail she sent me: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hi Rob -

Your Shelby order will be pulled and submitted to the plant between Dec 14th and Dec 22nd. Merry Christmas!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Zone Manager

Ford Lincoln Mercury Sales Operations

Mtn West Market, NW Region

Ph: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Guys and Gals, I about peed my pants when I checked my e-mail. I got this from my Zone rep when I got home tonight, Here is the e-mail she sent me: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hi Rob -

Your Shelby order will be pulled and submitted to the plant between Dec 14th and Dec 22nd. Merry Christmas!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Zone Manager

Ph: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Congratulations Rob! Merry Christmas indeed! :banana piano:

CC

Alright!! That is great news! Man I'm slow I guess I didn't know what you were getting at, I had the santa thread stuck in my mind.

CONGRATULATIONS !! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yep,

Today is 2 months to the day since I pulled the trigger with the contract and down payment. I did not figure this would happen till jan. because that is what the rep. told me last month. Now the countdown can begin. I have a date :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Mark: Did the dealer give you any inclination on a date? Did you order it the way you wanted it ? How many cars was your dealer alloted? What color and style are you getting? Just courious.

Rob

Congratulations ! Your journey is just beginning and mine is almost over. Its a great ride and it does go by faster than we think. I recall in Oct and Sept ... will this ever happen .. but it does ... and with in a few days I should have my red shelby coupe with white stripes.

Great u got the deal u wanted ... and now the fun begins for u !

Best of luck

dond

Rob

Congratulations ! Your journey is just beginning and mine is almost over. Its a great ride and it does go by faster than we think. I recall in Oct and Sept ... will this ever happen .. but it does ... and with in a few days I should have my red shelby coupe with white stripes.

Great u got the deal u wanted ... and now the fun begins for u !

Best of luck

dond

Thanks dond,

I may have questions for you down the road on timing, so don't leave us just cause you get your car.

Rob

Yep,

Today is 2 months to the day since I pulled the trigger with the contract and down payment. I did not figure this would happen till jan. because that is what the rep. told me last month. Now the countdown can begin. I have a date :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats Rob - Your a lucky man

Mine took 4 months from the day I placed my order to pick up and 17mnths from deposit. You will not be disappointed.

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Dec 6 2006, 08:22 PM) 71662[/snapback]

Awesome news, Rob. Michelle came through for you! Our rep pulled our 4th GT500 order a couple weeks ago for us. We're starting to feel the love here in the NW!!!

Five Oh B, You were right...shes the best.

I have got the most excellent zone rep. one could ever ask for. Today she sent me the below e-mail:

Hi Rob -

So glad it made your day! I will keep you posted on the day it gets pulled, submitted to plant and a VIN# assigned.

You're going to have a very cool car when all is said and done ~ you'll have to send me a picture!

Zone Manager

guys,

As you know, my order is suppose to be Sub to Plant between 12/14 and 12/22.

My PSDS has caused me to call CS yesterday and today. In the past my order has allways been on "Material Hold" :banghead: . Well the last 2 days it has been in a step that no one has reported here.

Both days they told me (I had them read it to me slow) that my order is "Awaiting selection by computer order selection for submission to plant". I asked them if it was on material hold and they said No.

So it sounds like my order has been pulled by the zone rep. and now the darn computer has to pull it and submit it to the plant. I have a feeling this could happen tomorrow since that is the start date that the zone rep told me.

Has anyone else heard of this step?????

guys,

As you know, my order is suppose to be Sub to Plant between 12/14 and 12/22.

My PSDS has caused me to call CS yesterday and today. In the past my order has allways been on "Material Hold" :banghead: . Well the last 2 days it has been in a step that no one has reported here.

Both days they told me (I had them read it to me slow) that my order is "Awaiting selection by computer order selection for submission to plant". I asked them if it was on material hold and they said No.

So it sounds like my order has been pulled by the zone rep. and now the darn computer has to pull it and submit it to the plant. I have a feeling this could happen tomorrow since that is the start date that the zone rep told me.

Has anyone else heard of this step?????

That's a new one on me? :headscratch: Can you call Ralph?

I am only guessing, but it sounds like the computer is verifying they have all the parts to build your car before it is submitted. Either that or they are running a background check on you. Have you or have you ever been a member of the Dodge Club. Just security stuff. :cry:

That's a new one on me? :headscratch: Can you call Ralph?

I will give it some time before I bother Ralph. My Rep said 12/14 to 12/22 so I am jumping the gun. I also really do not want to bother Ralph with out a full Vin#.

I am only guessing, but it sounds like the computer is verifying they have all the parts to build your car before it is submitted. Either that or they are running a background check on you. Have you or have you ever been a member of the Dodge Club. Just security stuff. :cry:

The security check should be fine. No Dodge stuff here. The place where I work also checks me often. I am a CIA agent.

I saw somewhere that your parts were all together to be built ,but they had some vandalism in that area and some of your parts were needed to complete Rpretzels order first...sorry inside information, can't release my source.

Only you would say that. You dog you. :hysterical:

Grabber out...Wed. night service. :angel:

I will give it some time before I bother Ralph. My Rep said 12/14 to 12/22 so I am jumping the gun. I also really do not want to bother Ralph with out a full Vin#.

Good idea.

Great news, you are moving along. Never heard of that step, but some of the steps are very short, so maybe you just "caught it right".

Besides...they make all the orange cars on Fridays at 3 pm just before everyone leaves. :finger:

AD

Good idea.

Great news, you are moving along. Never heard of that step, but some of the steps are very short, so maybe you just "caught it right".

Besides...they make all the orange cars on Fridays at 3 pm just before everyone leaves. :finger:

AD

Dave, That means that the 2nd shift starts fresh on the GO cars. Thanks for the heads up.

rob did I read that your Shelby will be 'submitted to plant' around the 20th?

mine was delivered just a little over 30 days from being submitted to plant

hopefully yours will be delivered in about the same or less time

Yes. It is suppose to be sub to plant between 12/14 (today) and 12/22. :happy feet: I am off material hold now and CS says it is "awaiting selection by computer order selection for submission to the plant". :happy feet:

Archived