STOP RIGHT THERE

PERFORMANCE WHITE WITH VISTA BLUE STRIPES

AWESOME COLOR CHOICE

GO GRABBER GO GRABBER

ITS YOUR DAY

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
car is next in line to be unloaded and will be soon. scheduled time to unload has been done

Birdie shows "AP" for Actual Placed. I guess next step is released ? (from rail car)

I just talked to the guy in charge of getting the trucks loaded. He has my car. He is checking the load / Inventory status. I asked if it could get loaded today and get sent to the dealer tomorrow. He will call me back to let me know if he can do it. It depends on the Load / inventory status.

Everyone think positive !

I just talked to the guy in charge of getting the trucks loaded. He has my car. He is checking the load / Inventory status. I asked if it could get loaded today and get sent to the dealer tomorrow. He will call me back to let me know if he can do it. It depends on the Load / inventory status.

Everyone think positive !

I hope it doesn't fall out of the truck on the way to the dealership. Oh, sorry. You said "positive." Woo Hoo! It's almost there! :happy feet:

Congrats :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :banvictory::banvictory::banvictory: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::party: :banana piano: :banana piano: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :hyper: :hyper:

Congrats :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :banvictory::banvictory::banvictory: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::party: :banana piano: :banana piano: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :hyper: :hyper:

I never liked orange much anyway. I think I'm getting sick. :hysterical2: Just kidding. :hysterical:

I don't blame him if he is there!!!!!!

I'd be there too---a long time ago!!!!!! :happy feet:

Judy

Judy, just realized you have no avatar... here's a candidate (well ...maybe not ;-)

post-4902-1173320649_thumb.jpg

Did you get a VIN yet? ....hope it's soon!

Dan

post-4902-1173320649_thumb.jpg

:happy feet: I GET IT TOMORROW :happy feet:

As I was driving home from work an hour ago, the truck yard boss contacted me and told me that they will load my GT500 up tomorrow and bring it to the dealership. The driver is going to call me on my cell phone when they load up so I can meet the truck and get photos and video of the unloading. I just got back from the bank from getting the cashiers chec k, so I am ready. :headspin: I am Nervous. :headspin:

It is true, I was at the yard. I could not see it. :baby: SCGT500 tried to talk me into ramming the gate. :ohsnap: I came to my wits and did not. :doh:

I am on the phone with Grabber, it is 8:26 EST and he is in the RAIL YARD!!! looking for his car!! :hysterical2:

I'm serious!! :hyper:

Heck, I wish I had a rail yard to go look in!!!! :(Go Grabber!!!! :banvictory::banvictory: I have NO CLUE where mine is. It supposedly shipped 2/24 and it is only going to Charlotte, NC. I have decided to live vicariously through Grabber until mine surfaces at the dealership!

Archived