TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I work at home today. Modern technic computer things allow me to do so. Are you nervous?

I am.........very.

I need to call the bank and have a cashiers check made.

Very nervous !

Good Luck

WAY TO GRABBER ..... I can feel it all the way down in FLORIDA !

congratulations

dond

Small Ford non PA dealership just past Scappoose.

The train is now in Yellepit, WA

the port is not too far from Scapoose (dealer). If your dealer is on the ball, they have already given you a call, and you should be seeing your new Shelby tonight and be delivered to you tomorrow. Your wait is almost over. Maybe you can join us at Starbucks this Fri or Sat evening? Send me an IM if you are interested. Congrats

the port is not too far from Scapoose (dealer). If your dealer is on the ball, they have already given you a call, and you should be seeing your new Shelby tonight and be delivered to you tomorrow. Your wait is almost over. Maybe you can join us at Starbucks this Fri or Sat evening? Send me an IM if you are interested. Congrats

YEAH GRABBER!!!!

:happy feet: :banana piano: :happy feet: :banana piano: :happy feet: :banana piano: :happy feet:

Grabber, The BIG birdie instead of little birdie said your car WOULD be unloaded today. Tomorrow should be the bid day when its off to your dealer Friday at the latest

That would be nice.

I have got NO calls.

TEAM: Here's the scoop on the car status.

I just got off the phone with United Road. The rail car has not been unloaded. It is scheduled to unload today. Hopefully. He said that they load the transport trucks the day before they send them out. He said he will have the driver call me when it is loaded. He also said that the vehicle will be on the lower level of the truck. He said that the front splitter damage that we sometimes see is caused when the vehicle is taken off the rail car on to steep of a ramp. Here is the recap:

Today: Unload rail car.

Thurs: load the GO on the truck

Friday: Delivery :happy feet:

TEAM: Here's the scoop on the car status.

I just got off the phone with United Road. The rail car has not been unloaded. It is scheduled to unload today. Hopefully. He said that they load the transport trucks the day before they send them out. He said he will have the driver call me when it is loaded. He also said that the vehicle will be on the lower level of the truck. He said that the front splitter damage that we sometimes see is caused when the vehicle is taken off the rail car on to steep of a ramp. Here is the recap:

Today: Unload rail car.

Thurs: load the GO on the truck

Friday: Delivery :happy feet:

Party time!!!!!! :banana piano: :yahoo::banvictory: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

Archived