Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree.

Suck it up, man!

Hell, I'm driving a :censored: ing PT Cruiser! :rant:

I feel for ya' RUF, we had one of those as a rental when we drove from PHoenix to San Diego last year UP THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS. I practically had to drive backwards to get up the hills. Talk about a hard ride, I thought I was a kernel of popcorn at Orville Redenbacher's house.

AD

Have you been baking again ? :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

Well GEEZ Grab, I'm leaving for Daytona BikeWeek in the A.m. and won't be home until Sat. night. I'm betting I won't be around for the "Big Day" sure do hate that, I would love to hear all the cheers. Anyway, good luck and I'll check in Sat Night if you are not out "Cruising Around" in the GO Machine.

Well GEEZ Grab, I'm leaving for Daytona BikeWeek in the A.m. and won't be home until Sat. night. I'm betting I won't be around for the "Big Day" sure do hate that, I would love to hear all the cheers. Anyway, good luck and I'll check in Sat Night if you are not out "Cruising Around" in the GO Machine.

Have fun at the bike show. I most likely will not have my car till next week. I am sure it will play out that way.

birdie now says its in Whitcomb 170 miles away. Should be there around 5am

No doubt grabber you will be driving it by weekend! Most likely on Friday????

:happy feet: MY CAR MADE IT TO PORTLAND, OREGON. IT'S HERE !! :happy feet:

What do you mean? :poke:

And why are you up so late or early. It is 1.44 PM here and in WA it is 4.44 AM.

I am having breakfast and my coffee. I have a bit of a drive to work and get there at 6:10. Shift starts at 6:30.

Archived