TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shelby, MT-now that is ironic.

Yep, what a trip. I have not been on the computer for almost 4 hours and I log on and check with the birdie and it was in Devon, MT and then 2 minutes later blew into Shelby MT. Kind of a nice record to have. :banana piano:

Yep, what a trip. I have not been on the computer for almost 4 hours and I log on and check with the birdie and it was in Devon, MT and then 2 minutes later blew into Shelby MT. Kind of a nice record to have. :banana piano:

Rob, I can't wait to see the driving log once you get it! :hysterical2:

Could be the best-documented GT500 of all time! Wouldn't it great if you get lucky and there's a Build Sheet tucked away in her somewhere? ;-)

My birdie told me he spotted your car in Glacier Nat'l Park, MT a few minutes ago. Said he is running low on featherlax and needs to replenish the supply. Told him to stop by when in area in a few hours.

Your right again. I just got this hot off the bird droppings. :hysterical2:

Your right again. I just got this hot off the bird droppings. :hysterical2:

What are the long term side effects for a birdie having had too much featherlax? :hysterical:

Grabber --

I sure wish I could have tracked mine. It is quite interesting to see where it is going and how long it is taking. Shelby, MT -- That too funny. You definitely need to save that screen shot!

Grabber --

I sure wish I could have tracked mine. It is quite interesting to see where it is going and how long it is taking. Shelby, MT -- That too funny. You definitely need to save that screen shot!

+1

This kind of historical data is fantastic :rant:

Grabber --

Yep, I printed that one. It was just by chance that I logged on in time to capture that town.

It is now in Summit, MT

TTB,

What are you doing on the computer ? :rant:

Your mission was to hang out at the Idaho border with a camera and get night vision photos of the train ! :rant:

Maybe you can ask Birdie to do it ? :baby:

243.6 Miles and it will be stopping for fuel. I will try to get a pic at that time and a bit of video. There is only about a 15 minute window where i can get pics. I can get within 30-40' to car

Very cool Big Bird. :hysterical:

Train is blowing thru Whitefish, MT right now.

Rob

for your scrap book make sure you print out this full thread; It will make great reading later on. I did that for a couple of my arrival/ordering threads, and it puts a big smile on my face when I go back and read.

John

Maybe we could market it, and make some cash ?

Did you say CASH...... OK Im in............O, and did I tell you that I got the call.....he he he :hysterical2:

She called me 2 days ago..Thanks dude.

The train is in Lupfer, MT.

1st photo is the train on the tracks in Lupfer.

2nd photo is zoomed out a bit.

3rd photo is a little further zoom so we can see how close to the Idaho Border the train is.

TTB is at the border trying to get photos......News at 11.

Archived