TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You said that 2-3 days ago. You one Bunk birdie. Ca Ca !

I did tell you 2 or 3 days and you will get the call, not that you would be in it.........he he heeee She is on the way!!!!!!!!!!BUNK.... I THINK NOT.

post-7639-1172712710_thumb.jpg

post-7639-1172712710_thumb.jpg

I did tell you 2 or 3 days and you will get the call, not that you would be in it.........he he heeee She is on the way!!!!!!!!!!BUNK.... I THINK NOT.

Your car looks great in that photo. Nice smile. :)

I have no clue what you are talking about on this call thingy you have been talking about for the last 2 days.

Lets see.......You have a secret :hysterical:

Poop Dog has a secret :hysterical: He likes rainbows :redcard:

Bad news, Rob, BNSF consigned it to Canadian National (cheaper rates) ...and this just came off the newswire <sigh>

:eek5:

post-4902-1172713094_thumb.jpg

. :hysterical:

LOL.........Thats some good stuff...O On that call thing..............thay called me and your car is on the way!!!!! sorry i forgot to tell ya that....my bad.

Your car looks great in that photo. Nice smile. :)

I have no clue what you are talking about on this call thingy you have been talking about for the last 2 days.

Lets see.......You have a secret :hysterical:

Poop Dog has a secret :hysterical: He likes rainbows :redcard:

Does he have a sticker on the rear window of the shelby.....he he heee...........LOL

Grabber

Hope it gets there soon. Before it arrives, clue the dealer in on this. Have him check the inside of the rims. Another person posted he had some damage. I looked at mine today and my front rims are also scraped up on the inside. I plan on telling my dealer tomorrow, however, I might get the same response the other guy got. Have the dealer look and if there are any problems he can tell the driver than.

Good luck

Grabber

Hope it gets there soon. Before it arrives, clue the dealer in on this. Have him check the inside of the rims. Another person posted he had some damage. I looked at mine today and my front rims are also scraped up on the inside. I plan on telling my dealer tomorrow, however, I might get the same response the other guy got. Have the dealer look and if there are any problems he can tell the driver than.

Good luck

I will Chris. I saw that guys post on that issue. I will take a good look.

Rob, your GT500 just passed through St Crotowe, Minnesota about 20 minutes ago, should be to Northtown, Minnesota by midnight. BNSF still shows an ETA of March 5th at 7am, so hopefully they can get it on a trailer to your dealer by the 6th, or the 7th at the latest. Depending on your dealership, if they can PDI it immediately, then you may very well have it mid week. If they have limited staff or certain shifts who handle PDI's, or if the train or transporter get behind, then the week's end may be your day. I'm still sticking with the 10th as the worst case scenario, though.

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Mar 1 2007, 07:32 PM) 108489[/snapback]
Rob, your GT500 just passed through St Crotowe, Minnesota about 20 minutes ago, should be to Northtown, Minnesota by midnight. BNSF still shows an ETA of March 5th at 7am, so hopefully they can get it on a trailer to your dealer by the 6th, or the 7th at the latest. Depending on your dealership, if they can PDI it immediately, then you may very well have it mid week. If they have limited staff or certain shifts who handle PDI's, or if the train or transporter get behind, then the week's end may be your day. I'm still sticking with the 10th as the worst case scenario, though.

Wow, I just logged back on after doing tax stuff...and here you are with a update. This place is great. I don't know what I would do with out guys like you. Thanks so much for the tracking efforts. You Rock Five-Oh-B

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Mar 1 2007, 07:32 PM) 108489[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Rob, your GT500 just passed through St Crotowe, Minnesota about 20 minutes ago, should be to Northtown, Minnesota by midnight. BNSF still shows an ETA of March 5th at 7am, so hopefully they can get it on a trailer to your dealer by the 6th, or the 7th at the latest. Depending on your dealership, if they can PDI it immediately, then you may very well have it mid week. If they have limited staff or certain shifts who handle PDI's, or if the train or transporter get behind, then the week's end may be your day. I'm still sticking with the 10th as the worst case scenario, though.

Wow, I just logged back on after doing tax stuff...and here you are with a update. This place is great. I don't know what I would do with out guys like you. Thanks so much for the tracking efforts. You Rock Five-Oh-B

:lurk:

From what the little Birdie sent me, it looks like the train is somewhere leaving Fargo, ND and going to be in MN by 13:40:OO hours. ETA for the train to arrive in Portland, OR is still 3/5 at 07:00 hours. :hyper:

A little Birdie just dropped me a message that my car has been sited in Casselton, ND. It's chuggen this way.

SCGT, T88 = Coupe.

The Birdie just reported that my rail car has entered another city....Nolan, ND. Here's proof :hysterical:

The Birdie just reported that my rail car has entered another city....Nolan, ND. Here's proof :hysterical:

Little birdie just took a photo of the train in Nolan, ND for me.

I was so happy, that I let him remove the duct tape from his rear. :hysterical:

Archived