TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This morning My 4 sources tell me the following on my delivery.

Zone Rep says: Expect car the week of 3/16 (3/16 is a friday not the start of a week) :rant:

Dealer Faxed print out says: ETA 3/13 - 3/16. :baby:

Auto port (shipper) says: 3/5 - 3/7 (standard Guess) :baby:

BNSF tracker shows: The car has not moved - Needs a train to pull it. :banghead:

Little Birdie says: ???? (The kitty got the birdie) :cry:

Grabber

Mine arrived exactly per the dealer given delivery date....for whatever that's worth.....

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 27 2007, 01:42 PM) 107257[/snapback]
Rob, still nothing to report. I keep checking daily for your GT500 on the rail.

Thanks for checking Brian.

To sum it up:

My car is on a rail car. I verified with Autoport today after I saw your post.

The Rail car must need a train to pull it.

It has not moved in 6 days. :banghead:

It least it is on a rail car. :hyper:

Waiting for your car to be delivered is like watching a Panda birth. You know it's coming you just don't know when and you can't really see it! Since yours was the first post I saw when I joined, I feel a strange connection. Not in a funny or bad way, or in a weird way, you know what I mean...... oh well, just get your dang car already!!!!! We're talking about over 6000 POSTS! GET YOUR SHELBY!!!

Waiting for your car to be delivered is like watching a Panda birth. You know it's coming you just don't know when and you can't really see it! Since yours was the first post I saw when I joined, I feel a strange connection. Not in a funny or bad way, or in a weird way, you know what I mean...... oh well, just get your dang car already!!!!! We're talking about over 6000 POSTS! GET YOUR SHELBY!!!

:hysterical:

I just like torturing you guys. :finger:

I was just kidding...........I have no car on order :hysterical2:

:hysterical:

I just like torturing you guys. :finger:

I was just kidding...........I have no car on order :hysterical2:

Weard that you said that...when I spoke to bla bla bla.and he looked up your car ..........nothing.I was like what??? nothing this guy has been allover this for like 8 mo and he said who??????????? I said GRABBER.. and he said ..O ..YOU mean gabber.............. soooooooooooo I said ya GABBER ..thats when he told me 2 or 3 DAYS and Ill call him,... when Im done my JOY RIDE........................he he POO......... THE DOG TOLD ME THIS...........ok not [i $uck at the fib thing] BUT THE 2 OR3 DAY THING IS ON THE UP AND UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical2:

Weard that you said that...when I spoke to bla bla bla.and he looked up your car ..........nothing.I was like what??? nothing this guy has been allover this for like 8 mo and he said who??????????? I said GRABBER.. and he said ..O ..YOU mean gabber.............. soooooooooooo I said ya GABBER ..thats when he told me 2 or 3 DAYS and Ill call him,... when Im done my JOY RIDE........................he he POO......... THE DOG TOLD ME THIS...........ok not [i $uck at the fib thing] BUT THE 2 OR3 DAY THING IS ON THE UP AND UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical2:

I got your up and up right here :rant:

..my theory is that the longer you wait, the more satisfied you will be when it shows up :happy feet:

so we got together and did you a big favor :banana piano:

and paid a bribe to the train engineer to take it around the country for a few extra weeks so you could have some extra satisfaction :hysterical2:

...and you thought evil was chased off the board :censored:

edit; its late, good spelling is optional

..my theory is that the longer you wait, the more satisfied you will be when it shows up :happy feet:

so we got together and did you a big favor :banana piano:

and paid a bribe to the train engineer to take it around the country for a few extra weeks so you could have some extra satisfaction :hysterical2:

...and you thought evil was chased off the board :censored:

edit; its late, good spelling is optional

COOL IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SP :censored: POO ..........HEEEEEEEEEE . O WHOOOOOO WHOOOOOOO PUF PUF PUF WHOOWHOOWHOOOOO CHUG CHUG WHO0OOOOOOOO 2DAY 2DAY 2DAY WHOO,,OOWHOO2DAY 2DAY WHOO WOOOO !!!!! :hysterical2::hysterical:

Rob, your GT500 is finally moving on a train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BNSF reports that it got to the switch in Illinois about 45 minutes ago. BNSF's ETA to Portland, OR is March 5th at 7am (subject to change as the train may have delays or gain time). Give it another couple days to be trucked from the railhead to your dealership and you should likely have your GT500 by Saturday March 10th.

Time to celebrate!

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 28 2007, 09:10 AM) 107655[/snapback]
Rob, your GT500 is finally moving on a train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BNSF reports that it got to the switch in Illinois about 45 minutes ago. BNSF's ETA to Portland, OR is March 5th at 7am (subject to change as the train may have delays or gain time). Give it another couple days to be trucked from the railhead to your dealership and you should likely have your GT500 by Saturday March 10th.

Time to celebrate!

:happy feet: Right on, that is great news 5-Oh-B. Thanks for watching it for me. YDM. :happy feet:

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 28 2007, 09:10 AM) 107655[/snapback]

Time to celebrate!

Brian, A couple days after the 5th is the 7th NOT the 10th. You doing funny math again. :hysterical:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 28 2007, 09:10 AM) 107655[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Rob, your GT500 is finally moving on a train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to celebrate!

Brian, A couple days after the 5th is the 7th NOT the 10th. You doing funny math again. :hysterical:

Well, Rob, assuming the train isn't exactly on time, or the trailer isn't filled up with enough cars for your dealership in a timely fashion, I was erring on the conservative side. I'd rather underpromise and overdeliver as opposed to overpromising and underdelivering - you've endured enough PSDS already.

What will likely happen is that your car will be unloaded on March 5th sometime. It'll sit there until a full trailer bound for your dealer is readied (most dealers get 1 or 2 shipments per week, so that may take a couple days). Then, once the car gets to your dealership (let's guesstimate the 8th?), then your dealer's service department will need to perform a PDI (pre-delivery inspection) to validate the start of the warranty. Depending on which crew/shift does PDI's at your dealership, it could take a full day for your car to be available after it arrives (that gets us to the 9th). And finally, I added a day just to cover any possible slowdowns in the rail/transporter/dealership that I may not be able to predict. Anyway, you work Monday through Friday, so you can't get your car until the 10th (Saturday) anyway so it's all good, my friend!

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 28 2007, 09:10 AM) 107655[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Rob, your GT500 is finally moving on a train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to celebrate!

:happy feet: Right on, that is great news 5-Oh-B. Thanks for watching it for me. YDM. :happy feet:

YDM? Yellow Dingy Mustang? :hysterical2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 28 2007, 01:22 PM) 107726[/snapback]
Well, Rob, assuming the train isn't exactly on time, or the trailer isn't filled up with enough cars for your dealership in a timely fashion, I was erring on the conservative side. I'd rather underpromise and overdeliver as opposed to overpromising and underdelivering - you've endured enough PSDS already.

What will likely happen is that your car will be unloaded on March 5th sometime. It'll sit there until a full trailer bound for your dealer is readied (most dealers get 1 or 2 shipments per week, so that may take a couple days). Then, once the car gets to your dealership (let's guesstimate the 8th?), then your dealer's service department will need to perform a PDI (pre-delivery inspection) to validate the start of the warranty. Depending on which crew/shift does PDI's at your dealership, it could take a full day for your car to be available after it arrives (that gets us to the 9th). And finally, I added a day just to cover any possible slowdowns in the rail/transporter/dealership that I may not be able to predict. Anyway, you work Monday through Friday, so you can't get your car until the 10th (Saturday) anyway so it's all good, my friend!

The truth hurts. :baby:

Archived