TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon, Rob! :yahoo: :burnout: Hang in there ;-) :rockon:

Dan,

My GT500 was loaded an hour ago. It leaves tonight on rail car # ETTX810251.

My little Honey Bee :wub: came thru for me. Now I just need the little Birdie to Track it. :hyper:

Get out of bed and get on the horn! We need an update! :rant:

As of this morning. Dealer print out shows ETA 3/13 - 3/16. It looks like my car has not moved per my source. To many rail cars and not enough trains. I could be in for a longer wait than I thought. :banghead:

Grabber

As of this morning. Dealer print out shows ETA 3/13 - 3/16. It looks like my car has not moved per my source. To many rail cars and not enough trains. I could be in for a longer wait than I thought. :banghead:

Grabber

I want to strangle someone for you

wiating for your :censored: car is driving me nuts

this cannot be healthy

I want to strangle someone for you

wiating for your :censored: car is driving me nuts

this cannot be healthy

This morning My 4 sources tell me the following on my delivery.

Zone Rep says: Expect car the week of 3/16 (3/16 is a friday not the start of a week) :rant:

Dealer Faxed print out says: ETA 3/13 - 3/16. :baby:

Auto port (shipper) says: 3/5 - 3/7 (standard Guess) :baby:

BNSF tracker shows: The car has not moved - Needs a train to pull it. :banghead:

Little Birdie says: ???? (The kitty got the birdie) :cry:

Grabber

I hope its on the rail car and out of the weather. I would advise to get with the dealer and tell him not to wash the car when it comes in. As you know, my car was on hold along with yours and went through all kinds of weather in January. When it arrived, it was covered with dirt, salt, and all kinds of stuff. I did not see the car before the dealer cleaned it up, I was just told by them of the situation. Not only did they not do a good job, they have given me a few things to work on. All will be ok, I just have a little work to do.

Good luck

I hope its on the rail car and out of the weather. I would advise to get with the dealer and tell him not to wash the car when it comes in. As you know, my car was on hold along with yours and went through all kinds of weather in January. When it arrived, it was covered with dirt, salt, and all kinds of stuff. I did not see the car before the dealer cleaned it up, I was just told by them of the situation. Not only did they not do a good job, they have given me a few things to work on. All will be ok, I just have a little work to do.

Good luck

Great advice. My small dealer is parking the car as soon as it is unloaded and NOT touching it until I arrive. All the service and prep guys know NOT TO TOUCH THE CAR until I arrive.

Grabberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant:

I made a call today!!! You should get a call yourself in the next 2or3 days CANT TELL ,SO DONT ASK!!!!!!!!!!enjoy her, she is a nice one [so Im told]he he...

There are lots of little birdies, but most are seaguls overdosing on featherlax. :rant:

Grabber

Grabber,

I have an update for you. Here's what happened:

Your car was scheduled to be shipped on Norfolk railway to Denver, then on Waypow express up to Portland area. However, recently, the two railroad companies merged, so now your car is coming.....

Norfolknwaypow :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Why would it take 20 to 25 days for my car to get here. I don't get it. :banghead:

It shipped on 2/22. I have the paper that proves it.

The paper and the zone rep say I will have it the week of 3/16.

That seems excesive. :rant:

Why would it take 20 to 25 days for my car to get here. I don't get it. :banghead:

It shipped on 2/22. I have the paper that proves it.

The paper and the zone rep say I will have it the week of 3/16.

That seems excesive. :rant:

Can you say JOY RIDE.....HE HE HE sorry!! I told you 2 or 3 DAY"S !!!!

Archived