TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

Stand on one foot, rub your belly and pat the top of your head. :headspin:

Instead of that, I put on one of your greek avatars and ran with it for a while last night. I had to take it off because it made me feel dirty and old. :hysterical:

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:baby:

Afraid to ask but what is the latest? I dont undstand why mine got shipped and everyone else's is on hold. Not that it is any consolation but mine is still at the dealer, too much snow :banghead: . I went ahead and paid for it because 2 people saw it and wanted to buy it . One guy offered $14500 over. Good dealer, they honored my MSRP(+$1500 FOMOCO charged dealer) deal. Still sucks though, car is setting in their shop all dirty . Hope to get it on the weekend. :banana piano:

AS OF THIS MORNING

Rob - As of this morning, I am told your car came back from striping and is at the plant just awaiting a rail car. They have marked it 'hot', so they know it needs to move ASAP. The next step is putting it on a rail car, along with thousands of others. Unfortunately, we cannot pin it down any better than that. I was told to call back around Tues/Wed of next week and hopefully it will have a rail car # assigned to it, and we can track it that way. I will do that - and let you know what I find out.

As for the transmission question - I was told there are no issues with the transmissions.

I know you are frustrated and anxious - I apologize that this is taking so long. Keep in mind that your car is one of thousands and every one of those customers is very anxious as well.....the plant is doing their very best to get all Shelbys out ASAP They have marked yours hot and will do their very best to rush it.

AS OF THIS MORNING

Rob - As of this morning, I am told your car came back from striping and is at the plant just awaiting a rail car. They have marked it 'hot', so they know it needs to move ASAP. The next step is putting it on a rail car, along with thousands of others. Unfortunately, we cannot pin it down any better than that. I was told to call back around Tues/Wed of next week and hopefully it will have a rail car # assigned to it, and we can track it that way. I will do that - and let you know what I find out.

As for the transmission question - I was told there are no issues with the transmissions.

I know you are frustrated and anxious - I apologize that this is taking so long. Keep in mind that your car is one of thousands and every one of those customers is very anxious as well.....the plant is doing their very best to get all Shelbys out ASAP They have marked yours hot and will do their very best to rush it.

So, it sounds like it was a striping issue. That's easy to fix, I have my fingers crossed. Now, get off the booze and calm down :rant:

AS OF THIS MORNING

Double Good news Rob. your car should arrive around the first weekend in march. No proof its just a little birdie

AS OF THIS MORNING

Great news Rob!!! I've been absent for a bit from the forum...just catching up now.

Dave

Rob, Does not appear the rail strike will have an effect on cars going your way. At least once car gets to IL

Well, I guess that is a little bit of good news. :) Just waiting for that darn rail car number. :hyper:

I JUST TALKED TO AUTOPORT (THE SHIPPING OUTFIT).

THEY HAVE MY GT500.

IT IS OFF HOLD.

However they have a shortage of rail cars at the moment.

This is good news. I just revised my signature.

Ya daddy - OFF HOLD. :happy feet:

THEY HAVE MY GT500.

IT IS OFF HOLD.

Woo Hoo!!! Progress! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

THEY HAVE MY GT500.

IT IS OFF HOLD.

Congrats Grabber. The LLLooonnnggg wait is almost over. Well worth the wait!!!

Archived