TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pullin for you Rob...keep your chin up. I can't remember the date I predicted...I think I said Feb. 7th....I'm sure SCGT can find the post where I predicted the delivery date. :hysterical:

Dave

I think you predicted the same as Ralph - 2/12

I could not find where you said a particular date. Was it in this thread? You only have 3,000 posts, I can search back through them. :hysterical:

Please do the search, I need the real poop on this one. There is a bet at stake here.

My car still shows "Released from Foriegn Plant" and CS has not updated there system since 1/17. How ever I found out from "a little Birdie" that my car was sent to ground transportation last Monday 1/22 and is waiting to be put on a train. I also jut got the certificate of orgin and invoice faxed to me so I can get the big check ready.

PS.

Some cars have been held up (Quality hold) due to a shortage of spare tire inflater kits that are comming in today.

GT06 - your car is one of those and will be out the door tomorrow, so not to worry.

My car still shows "Released from Foriegn Plant" and CS has not updated there system since 1/17. How ever I found out from "a little Birdie" that my car was sent to ground transportation last Monday 1/22 and is waiting to be put on a train. I also jut got the certificate of orgin and invoice faxed to me so I can get the big check ready.

PS.

Some cars have been held up (Quality hold) due to a shortage of spare tire inflater kits that are comming in today.

GT06 - your car is one of those and will be out the door tomorrow, so not to worry.

Wow thats good news. Thanks for the update, I guess I should get my check ready too! I did not get to call CS today but I will try tomorrow . I wonder if I have been striped yet?

Wow thats good news. Thanks for the update, I guess I should get my check ready too! I did not get to call CS today but I will try tomorrow . I wonder if I have been striped yet?

Your car has been striped and released from Foriegn plant. I checked on it as you requested.

Rob

I talked to an analist today at the VOPC and pretended I was the dealer. She looked up the problem of my car sitting since 1/22 (8 freaking days). She says that my GT500 is on a "PLANNED QUALITY HOLD".

Has anyone ever heard of that one before. The funny thing is that I was told yesterday by Ralph that my car was sent to ground transportation on 1/22 and he said nothing about the "Planned Quality Hold".

:banghead:

I talked to an analist today at the VOPC and pretended I was the dealer. She looked up the problem of my car sitting since 1/22 (8 freaking days). She says that my GT500 is on a "PLANNED QUALITY HOLD".

That is a bummer!!! I hope they release it soon. Is it just your car? Maybe it was pulled as random car to check quality?

That is a bummer!!! I hope they release it soon. Is it just your car? Maybe it was pulled as random car to check quality?

Gt06's car and many others were on hold due to the fact that they ran out of spare tire inflators as of yesterday, but Ralph would of told me if my car was one of those. That is what is odd, that Ralph did not know about this hold when we spoke yesterday. I hope to find out tomorrow from him.

Has anyone ever heard of that one before. The funny thing is that I was told yesterday by Ralph that my car was sent to ground transportation on 1/22 and he said nothing about the "Planned Quality Hold".

Bummer, Rob. I know this has got to be insanely frustrating. I think you need to take some days off work and head out to Flat Rock to see firsthand what the hold up is.

Bummer, Rob. I know this has got to be insanely frustrating. I think you need to take some days off work and head out to Flat Rock to see firsthand what the hold up is.

Ralph is not answering his phone. I talked to the analyist a few minutes ago. She says that my GT500 is on a "PLANT QUALITY HOLD". Yesterday I thought she said planned, and I miss heard her.

I hope Ralph calls me back soon. I also have asked the zone rep to check into it.

This is me----> :banghead:

Ralph is not answering his phone. I talked to the analyist a few minutes ago. She says that my GT500 is on a "PLANT QUALITY HOLD". Yesterday I thought she said planned, and I miss heard her.

I hope Ralph calls me back soon. I also have asked the zone rep to check into it.

Plant Quality Hold doesn't sound good. Kinda sounds like there is some sort of across-the-board quality issue rather than one specific to your car. Blecchh! Got my fingers crossed for you.

Plant Quality Hold doesn't sound good. Kinda sounds like there is some sort of across-the-board quality issue rather than one specific to your car. Blecchh! Got my fingers crossed for you.

I just talked to Ralph. Houstin we got a problem !!!

The problem is in the shifting mechinism. :banghead:

Is there anything he can tell you that will make your car arrive any earlier? Perhaps it just soothes you to hear updates...I certainly can appreciate that. :rockon:

Is there anything he can tell you that will make your car arrive any earlier? Perhaps it just soothes you to hear updates...I certainly can appreciate that. :rockon:

To be honest with you, the last 3 nights I have had to take asprin because of some bad head aches. I never get head aches.

The wait is getting old. If the weather holds here, I am meeting Putnamdo for lunch Friday to check out his new Alloy GT500 and go for my 1st ride. He wants me to bring the GT/CS and hear the Corsa's because he is thinking about getting some. This will either help or hurt my PSDS.

To be honest with you, the last 3 nights I have had to take asprin because of some bad head aches. I never get head aches.

The wait is getting old. If the weather holds here, I am meeting Putnamdo for lunch Friday to check out his new Alloy GT500 and go for my 1st ride. He wants me to bring the GT/CS and hear the Corsa's because he is thinking about getting some. This will either help or hurt my PSDS.

it will hurt more when the Shelby leaves your sight after riding in it. Better take some extra strength migrain asprin with you :hysterical:

You asked.... I'm just telling you how it is.....Don't say I didn't warn you or come back saying you have a PSDS Headache.

KIDS.... :hysterical2:

I am up for the punishment. I checked the weather and it looks like it is going to be good. He e-mailed me 2 days ago about getting together because he felt sorry for me. :cry:

Maybe you could loan me your car to help my head ache. :shift:

I am up for the punishment. I checked the weather and it looks like it is going to be good. He e-mailed me 2 days ago about getting together because he felt sorry for me.

Maybe you could loan me your car to help my head ache. :shift:

:cry: I'll never be the same ....it won't be as bad for you because you have one coming... you'll merely get a migrane and life will be hell :hysterical2: whereas my expectations been permanently scrambled -- and now my friend's '01 Cobra feels like a friggin' Civic ....and keep looking under the hood of my Ranger to if someone stole the engine! <lol>

:cry:

That is a GREAT idea...because if you ride in his car, you'll have a chance to feel the fastest color. :hysterical2:

Hope your headaches improve Rob...seriously. It's no fun to be in pain. I went to the dentist last week for 3 crowns...I've gone through a bottle of ibuprofen in the past week. :ohsnap: I have temp crowns on for the next 2 weeks...then the permanent ones will go on. There goes $1,200 worth of mods for the GT500. :ohsnap:

Dave

Dan & Dave,

Thanks for the comments, I KNOW I will enjoy the ride in his car. I will take a couple photos of the Alloy GT500 and the White GT/CS lined up together and let you guys know how the ride went.

Archived