TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gas Pedal Extensions

SPRSNK

Alrighty..New topic!

Gas Pedal Extensions. My heel/toe work is seriously lacking in the Mustang. I went out in a friends Porsche and he had an extension he added onto his gas pedal and damned if it didn't make a world of difference in my driving ability. I've googled and found a few online but I was wondering if anyone had tried these out before.

Alrighty..New topic!

Gas Pedal Extensions. My heel/toe work is seriously lacking in the Mustang. I went out in a friends Porsche and he had an extension he added onto his gas pedal and damned if it didn't make a world of difference in my driving ability. I've googled and found a few online but I was wondering if anyone had tried these out before.

I need one too!

Sheesh, maybe I don't know whether I'm doing it right or not, but I thought Heel/toeing was pretty easy in this car? :shrug:

I actually hit the throttle too much in a hard braking zone.

When I plant the ball of my foot on the brake pedal, the outside of my foot rolls onto the throttle very easily. And I've got small feet!

I'm trying to use the ball of my foot and roll it sideways between the brake and the gas. I can't get the "heel" part of the HEEL/toe down right.

• 2 months later...
I'm trying to use the ball of my foot and roll it sideways between the brake and the gas. I can't get the "heel" part of the HEEL/toe down right.

From what I have read and talked to people, this is normal. Its not really a heal and toe thing

Is that how you still do it then?

Yep. I figured out where to place my foot consistently to do it.

Archived