TEAM SHELBY FORUM

North Korea Threatens to Turn South Korea Into 'Debris'

Do we REALLY want an inexperianced President in office with things like this going on?

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea's military warned Tuesday it would attack South Korea and turn it into "debris," in Pyongyang's latest response to what it says are confrontational activities by Seoul against the communist country.

The threat comes a day after military officers from the two Koreas held brief talks at the heavily fortified border, their second official contact since the North broke off inter-Korean relations in February.

The North threatened to cut off all ties if the "confrontational racket" continues, citing a South Korean general's recent threats to launch a pre-emptive strike against its nuclear sites and the refusal of civic activists in the South to heed Pyongyang's demands to cease distribution of propaganda leaflets critical of its leadership.

ENTIRE STORY

There is no way our Country would not get involved to protect South Korea in a crisis no matter who is President................................

Really? Isn't that the country that makes KIA's and Hyundai's that so many Americans buy these days? (And also Chevy Aveo's?) And I've heard that they (North Korea) do regulary threaten- US. They've been working on building weapons to reach our U.S. mainland.

Really? Isn't that the country that makes KIA's and Hyundai's that so many Americans buy these days? (And also Chevy Aveo's?) And I've heard that they (North Korea) do regulary threaten- US. They've been working on building weapons to reach our U.S. mainland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BrwRvu43o

sorry...couldn't resist

Yes, and Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction????????????????

I believe our Government will do a more accurate assesment with the next crisis....................

But the thaught of no more Korean cars could be good????????????? :hysterical:

Yes, and Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction????????????????

I believe our Government will do a more accurate assesment with the next crisis....................

But the thaught of no more Korean cars could be good????????????? :hysterical:

Man, that is a bright spot :hysterical:

I agree but, is this the test your man was talking about?

Not sure your accurate to call him my man but if you are reffering to Joe Biden, I believe his

statements you are refering to were meant to uplift public confidence that Obama is able to

handle forein policy in a crisis and that's all.........................................

Not sure your accurate to call him my man but if you are reffering to Joe Biden, I believe his

statements you are refering to were meant to uplift public confidence that Obama is able to

handle forein policy in a crisis and that's all.........................................

Ok, I wont call him you man but, what about the part where he says have patience with how they handle it, that inspired confidence?

Ok, I wont call him you man but, what about the part where he says have patience with how they handle it, that inspired confidence?

I would say that you need Patience with "DIPLOMACY" in handling a Crisis more than "MILITARY ACTION"

Which one you think McCain would choose???????????

Which one you think Obama would choose???????????

Which one would you choose?????????????

I would say that you need Patience with "DIPLOMACY" in handling a Crisis more than "MILITARY ACTION"

Which one you think McCain would choose???????????

Which one you think Obama would choose???????????

Which one would you choose?????????????

OK, so, North Korea Nukes South Korea. You wanna go talk?

OK, so, North Korea Nukes South Korea. You wanna go talk?

Lets hope (pray to God) that Diplomacy works to keep that from happening but I believe that if your

senario was inevitable that we would bomb North Korea to their own demise.......................

damn commercial is on all the time here locally :banghead:

:backtotopic::hysterical:

I know...this twit makes my skin crawl. The sad part of it is that he seems to like shaking his ass for the camera.

bj

Lets hope (pray to God) that Diplomacy works to keep that from happening but I believe that if your

senario was inevitable that we would bomb North Korea to their own demise.......................

And diplomacy works best when there are consequenses to actions of rouge states. I agree with you, diplomacy is and always should be the first course of action. But weather you believe or I believe Obama would be willing to have those keys turned or not is not important. Its weather our advisaries believe he would

And diplomacy works best when there are consequenses to actions of rouge states. I agree with you, diplomacy is and always should be the first course of action. But weather you believe or I believe Obama would be willing to have those keys turned or not is not important. Its weather our advisaries believe he would

So you do see the importance of Diplomacy in Crisis "unlike John McCain and GW Bush"????????????????

So you do see the importance of Diplomacy in Crisis "unlike John McCain and GW Bush"????????????????

I do and I also see when diplomacy is at a dead end and thats where the consquences kick in. Sadam had plenty of oportunity to stave this off. He made his choice. Kadafysaw that and didnt think twice. Diplomacy worked there

I do and I also see when diplomacy is at a dead end and thats where the consquences kick in. Sadam had plenty of oportunity to stave this off. He made his choice. Kadafysaw that and didnt think twice. Diplomacy worked there

:hysterical:

Even though Sadam was the Evil Dictator he was following the UN guidelines and searches to the UNs

satisfaction.............It was the GW Bush Administration and Their information that Duped Congress

into allowing us to go to War in Iraq against the majority of UN approval................

Bush will go down in History as starting this War without Allies..........Except Britain but where

are they now?????????????????

Would you please give me a quote and the source where McCain said he wouldn't use diplomacy before force?

Or are you just spewing crap?

I guess that could be seen as my Republican side surfacing????????????? :hysterical:

Even though Sadam was the Evil Dictator he was following the UN guidelines and searches to the UNs

satisfaction.............It was the GW Bush Administration and Their information that Duped Congress

into allowing us to go to War in Iraq against the majority of UN approval................

Bush will go down in History as starting this War without Allies..........Except Britain but where

are they now?????????????????

So the Dems in congress were that dumb and you want to elect them?

Archived