TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebony with Tungstun Stripes At Home in Florida

tktktk

I got mine a few weeks ago.......Absolutley love the car!!!! Only mods so far is Flow Master Axle backs (installed after pics taken) and new floor mats from a post earlier in the mods threads. Next mod will be the chrome wheels posted in the mods thread they look awesome!!!

[color=#3333FF]Ebony Coupe

Tungsten Stripes

Interior Upgrade

Black/Red seats

Shaker 500

Sirius Satellite[/color]

post-1432-1160779593_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1160779607_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1160779627_thumb.jpg

I got mine a few weeks ago.......Absolutley love the car!!!! Only mods so far is Flow Master Axle backs (installed after pics taken) and new floor mats from a post earlier in the mods threads. Next mod will be the chrome wheels posted in the mods thread they look awesome!!!

Tungsten Stripes

Interior Upgrade

Black/Red seats

Shaker 500

Sirius Satellite[/color]

Great looking car .....I see you have the red inserts,the color combo looks great ...I'm currently waiting for one same as in the next week......but here in Northern Alberta Canada i may have very little time before the snow arrives......again great car.....enjoy...

Great looking car .....I see you have the red inserts,the color combo looks great ...I'm currently waiting for one same as in the next week......but here in Nothern Alberta Canada i may have very little time before the snow arrives......again great car.....enjoy...

Thanks for your comments I wanted something a little different and thought this combination would be great so you have the same color combiantion coming??

post-6677-1160796573_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your comments I wanted something a little different and thought this combination would be great so you have the same color combiantion coming??

I must have changed my mind on color combo 3 to 4 times.....they all look so good........their is a new Tungsten and silver strips a few blocks away from where i live and it sure looks great......you know any color combo of a Shelby looks great it such a impressive car when you get to see one up close. check this engine sound....can't seem to ad the avi attachment......

post-6677-1160796573_thumb.jpg

Tungsten Stripes

Interior Upgrade

Black/Red seats

Shaker 500

Sirius Satellite[/color]

I was thinking of Flowmaster exhaust myself.. How do they sound, any drone, too loud, not loud enought, what do you think?

I was thinking of Flowmaster exhaust myself.. How do they sound, any drone, too loud, not loud enought, what do you think?

I think the FlowMasters sound just about right gives it a throatier sound without being too loud. They bolt right on .........no mods at all and look much better/aggressive than the factory exhausts in my opinion

I've got the same color combo coming in. My build date is the week of October 30th (Halloween car! I think I'll name her Christine, lol!) I didn't get the red inserts, but everything else is added on.

Very cool I know the wait is worth it!!!

Very cool I know the wait is worth it!!!

My car will be built tomorrow, the exact same car as you have, it is the first one i have seen Posted on this forum. I too like those chrome wheels, will tint windows, lojack, and select an exhaust system. My reason for the black i did not want to gather attention on the road as stop me red and white Enjoy your car, my very long wait is almost over. Did you have to pay a ADM ?

Congratulations tktktk :happy feet: Nice looking Shelby.

Mine is due in the next week or two!

CC

Cool thanks Cobra Crazy!

My car will be built tomorrow, the exact same car as you have, it is the first one i have seen Posted on this forum. I too like those chrome wheels, will tint windows, lojack, and select an exhaust system. My reason for the black i did not want to gather attention on the road as stop me red and white Enjoy your car, my very long wait is almost over. Did you have to pay a ADM ?

Hans I agree with you I didnt want the Red for that reason plus the fact that over 80% of the Shelby's are red I wanted something less likely to beg to be pulled over I think the Black and Tungsten looks great I am very pleased wIth the choice and the fact that it is more unique if you will.........not that any color looks bad at all

Great looking car .....I see you have the red inserts,the color combo looks great ...I'm currently waiting for one same as in the next week......but here in Northern Alberta Canada i may have very little time before the snow arrives......again great car.....enjoy...

Where are you getting yours (dealer) & what # are you. Thanks

Cool thanks Cobra Crazy!

Hans I agree with you I didnt want the Red for that reason plus the fact that over 80% of the Shelby's are red I wanted something less likely to beg to be pulled over I think the Black and Tungsten looks great I am very pleased wIth the choice and the fact that it is more unique if you will.........not that any color looks bad at all

I too agree, I'm in west Palm florida

Tungsten Stripes

Interior Upgrade

Black/Red seats

Shaker 500

Sirius Satellite[/color]

Hey nice car! Looks familiar... Mine has the black interior (FRPP exhaust) and I just tinted it 5% all the way around and now it not only looks cool, IT IS COOL!!

Hey nice car! Looks familiar... Mine has the black interior (FRPP exhaust) and I just tinted it 5% all the way around and now it not only looks cool, IT IS COOL!!

Thanks 1Bad I see you are a man of excellent taste by selecting the Ebony Shelby also!! LOL .....I think after reading about the MODS coming from Rousch I am going to have to indulge myself with some of those next.......

Archived