TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picked up the Limer from the body shop

MMcGuirk

Hi,

My surprise Terlingua bare metal racing stripe is no more!

I can't say enough about Morgan Hill Auto Body. If you are ever in need of paint and collision work in the NorCal area, these guys are the best. Alphonso the painter is still cursing the difficulty of matching Legend Lime, but I am prasing him - only two people now know exactly where it was - me and ?

Let's do Vegas!!

Michael

Hi,

My surprise Terlingua bare metal racing stripe is no more!

I can't say enough about Morgan Hill Auto Body. If you are ever in need of paint and collision work in the NorCal area, these guys are the best. Alphonso the painter is still cursing the difficulty of matching Legend Lime, but I am prasing him - only two people now know exactly where it was - me and ?

Let's do Vegas!!

Michael

Great news!

Hey David,

Did you get a copy of the 10/27 Autoweek?

Nice write up on the event and you.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I sent you a PM about this question as well - not yet but think I have a copy coming my way. Terribly hard to get one when you live remotely out here as I do. If anyone is done reading theirs and cares to put it in the mail my way please PM me for an address - I will gladly reimburse postage.

I am glad the car is receiving positive coverage and equally glad Quantum was covered - they have been so good to me.

David

Hey Michael,

Glad you got your baby back to tip top shape!!

We will keep them under better watch for the next Terlingua event!!

Oh yeah, Im saying it! One way or another.... :happy feet:

Hey all - you need to come down in a group and see me/us (spouse Reine) - do BBQ at my place on the Terlingua Ranch and we will all go cruising. If and when there is another Terlingua event - see if you can come a day early or stay a day late to play and hang out - all are welcome at our place - It has a great view, is very relaxing, and BBQ will be had - as well as liquid refreshments etc.

Think maybe it is the code of the west...

VB

Hey Michael,

Glad you got your baby back to tip top shape!!

We will keep them under better watch for the next Terlingua event!!

Oh yeah, Im saying it! One way or another.... :happy feet:

Thanks Warren!

Archived