TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW MOD SHOP--Sean Hyland Motorsports, Ontario Canada!!!

crispy23c

Guys, I know alot of you Terlinguans stick to your own forums, so excuse me if I am repeating what you already read elsewhere.

Great news, we just signed Sean Hyland Motorsports (SHM) to be an Authorized Mod Shop in Ontario, Canada!

Please read press release here:

http://www.autonewscast.com/2008/10/24/she...rized-mod-shop/

Sean and his staff are truly outstanding, and that's one of the many reasons we selected them to be our Mod Shop.

They will be building Super Snakes, 40ths, Terlinguas, CS6, CS8, and......... *other* things there as well as offering upgrades and repairs to all of our current offerings for Mustangs and Shelbys.

We are all very excited to soon be offering our own line of engines as well!

His shop just got signed, so we (Shelby Autos and SHM) have a great deal of preparation to do before the first builds occur.

Probably about a month (roughly) before we begin conversions there.

I would encourage you to give them a call, they are truly outstanding folks!

There is more coming, I just cannot comment on other developments today, but stay tuned!!!!! ;)

Thanks guys!!!!

Chris

Thanks for posting it here--you're right as I don't check out many of the other forums.

Cool to see there's any program expanding considered how shaky the business world seems to be right now.

What numbering scheme are they getting? Quantum has the 400's, Tasca has the 300's...Are they getting the 500's?

Guys, I know alot of you Terlinguans stick to your own forums, so excuse me if I am repeating what you already read elsewhere.

Great news, we just signed Sean Hyland Motorsports (SHM) to be an Authorized Mod Shop in Ontario, Canada!

Please read press release here:

http://www.autonewscast.com/2008/10/24/she...rized-mod-shop/

Sean and his staff are truly outstanding, and that's one of the many reasons we selected them to be our Mod Shop.

They will be building Super Snakes, 40ths, Terlinguas, CS6, CS8, and......... *other* things there as well as offering upgrades and repairs to all of our current offerings for Mustangs and Shelbys.

We are all very excited to soon be offering our own line of engines as well!

His shop just got signed, so we (Shelby Autos and SHM) have a great deal of preparation to do before the first builds occur.

Probably about a month (roughly) before we begin conversions there.

I would encourage you to give them a call, they are truly outstanding folks!

There is more coming, I just cannot comment on other developments today, but stay tuned!!!!! ;)

Thanks guys!!!!

Chris

thanks for all the posts on the new mod shop, But when we do multi posts on the same topic we are asked to post only once. I believe it was you that said it to Adam on his Tasca not to long ago.

Archived