TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Super Bee photos

robertlane

Pretty cool, but it just doesn't do it for me.

6.1 liter with 425hp, that's a big engine for so little hp (if you can call 425 little hp).

I'll stick with the GT500!!!

The Cobra is King!!!!!

A bee is just kinda .......not.

KingCobra.

Pretty cool, but it just doesn't do it for me.

6.1 liter with 425hp, that's a big engine for so little hp (if you can call 425 little hp).

I'll stick with the GT500!!!

The Cobra is King!!!!!

A bee is just kinda .......not.

KingCobra.

Definitely looks better than the Charger, but I'm still having trouble with 4 doors.

As far as the HP, I think its very good. The C6 Z06 makes 505HP from a 7.0 liter for 72 hp/liter. The Super Bee makes 425hp from a 6.1 liter for 70 HP/liter. Not much of a difference. I don't think anybody says that the Z06 is underpowered..

I do not know, still looks uninspired, kind of like the backend of the GT500. Still nice but just a hair off.

It's a world gone mad, MAD I tell ya'! It's like I woke up one day to find my self in some cool, parallel universe :rolleyes: with Horsepower in it!

It's not for me, but hey..........what's next..........a Dart Swinger??? :blink:

Keep 'em coming, I say..all the more that I can swallow with the Cobra.

In the mean time, I think I'll contact Captain Kirk about that whole parallel universe thing. :unsure:

It's a world gone mad, MAD I tell ya'! It's like I woke up one day to find my self in some cool, parallel universe :rolleyes: with Horsepower in it!

It's not for me, but hey..........what's next..........a Dart Swinger??? :blink:

Keep 'em coming, I say..all the more that I can swallow with the Cobra.

In the mean time, I think I'll contact Captain Kirk about that whole parallel universe thing. :unsure:

Funny post. Even funnier is I actually understand what you mean.

I think it [the car]is way off the mark ,a poor attempt at something great from the past. IMO

The four doors in a car like this are ugly. It should be a real Coupe. Anyway I agree with svtbird91, a poor attempt at something great from the past. The only thing I really like are the colors from the past. Top Banana, Plum Crazy, Go Mango, SubLime, GreenGo etc...

That is something that Ford must do with the Shelby or Mustang. Bring back the grabber colors.

The four doors in a car like this are ugly. It should be a real Coupe. Anyway I agree with svtbird91, a poor attempt at something great from the past. The only thing I really like are the colors from the past. Top Banana, Plum Crazy, Go Mango, SubLime, GreenGo etc...

That is something that Ford must do with the Shelby or Mustang. Bring back the grabber colors.

+1, well said.

Absolutely a "jump on the bandwagon" Retro wanabee, get it Bee..... nevermind, from Chrysler. It's 4 Doors, Comm'on, who ya' kiddin! Only good thing... the Stitched Leather Seats. Very Nice! Kinda out of touch, though, with the Original Super Bee.....just like the Stupid 4 Doors!!

These Guys, Chrysler and Chevrolet, are Kicking themselves that Ford beat them to the punch. Ford is Light Years ahead.

Lets not forget that the Chrysler and Chev prototypes are just that and nothing more.

GM has nowhere to build the Camaro anyway. Maybe they'll reopen St.Therese.........

Did anyone see the display for the Z06 at the NAIAS? Sad, very Sad. Not a lot of confidence there. Looked like a company goin' down.

Wow...U-G-L-Y

Doesn't Chevy or the Mopar boys get the whole RETRO thing requires that the car be CLOSE to the ORIGINAL look?

So far, the Mustang and the Challanger are the only real retro's in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Agreed. I could live with the 425 hp and I can live with a four door FAMILY CAR but I cannot live with a four door muscle car.

Archived