TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1987 GLHS On Ebay

shelbymotorsports

That's sad.. Steve, what number was it? The numbered dash plate is gone. Maybe you should make some note of this car in the registry just incase a clone appears.

The seller doesn't list the vin # in the auction so I'm not sure what car number it is.

If anyone in Washington state has the ability to run the license plate shown in the auction pics please PM me the vin # and I'll post the car number.

Steve

The seller doesn't list the vin # in the auction so I'm not sure what car number it is.

If anyone in Washington state has the ability to run the license plate shown in the auction pics please PM me the vin # and I'll post the car number.

Steve

I see a vin listed there last 6 digits = 565980 for plaque #308. You may want to double check it Steve as my list has had errors before (it is a soft list, not hard copy).

You guys must be getting the ebay auction from a different ebay server than I as I still don't see it. I even went to ebay canada and don't see it there either.

I trust you guys that its there but this is all I see under the vehicle description:

Item Specifics - Cars & Trucks

1987 Shelby : Charger GLHS

1987 Shelby Charger GLHS (parts car) Shelby turbo

Miles: 106769 Body type: Hatchback

Transmission: Manual

Engine: 4 Interior: Gray

Year: 1987

Condition: Used Exterior: Black

Fuel type: Gasoline

For sale by: Private seller

Disability equipped: --

A 1987 Shelby Charger GLHS. Only 1,000 of these cars were made. Has 175 hp 4 cylinder Shelby turbo engine. Has alloy wheels and good rubber. Car was wrecked front and rear. Engine ran after car damaged. Car has been sitting for about 2 years. Not much salvageable in the interior or the body,except the doors seem to be O.K. Car was owned by my brother-in-law whose son wrecked the car. Buyer must make their own arrangements to pick up car. Will accept Paypal deposit with the total due 7 days after end of auction. Thanks, Ken

Ahhh you guys are using the "new" ebay motors.

I opted out of that version and am using the older ebay auction format.

Well if I'm going to miss things like the vin number I guess its time to go with the flow and start using the new ebay motors.

Steve

I also got the page shown in the pic, but I got there from clicking the link in the first post. I have never made a choice for 'old' ebay or ebay motors as an option (I STILL don't go to ebay much Steve, LOL).

I also got the page shown in the pic, but I got there from clicking the link in the first post. I have never made a choice for 'old' ebay or ebay motors as an option (I STILL don't go to ebay much Steve, LOL).

IIRC ebay sends you to the "new" ebay motors automatically but if you opt out of it you get a cookie that sends you to the old ebay motors.

While I'm not particually happy with the direction ebay has gone these past few years its still the largest place for Shelby Dodge parts & cars.

Steve

Archived